New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 111229617
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
11-26-22 03:53 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Behind the Mask | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Abazaba

Merchant








Since: 02-08-05
From: Long Beach, CA

Since last post: 6254 days
Last activity: 5414 days
Posted on 10-03-05 09:59 AM Link | Quote
Etsu spoke to Elara in a calm yet impassioned demeanor, still slightly frenzied from the hunt. "Nothing really just doing a little late night hunting outside the city limits. Wanted to keep my hunting and scouting skills keen for when we enter the real underdark. Seeing as its been awhile since I truly hunted for food. That and I am sure you can agree with me but meat just tastes better after you have hunted it yourself. However it was only a small animal or I would have brought the rest back to be cured for the journey." With that he looked over the map of which to him was still upside down. However stopped and then just began thinking to himself and looking to all the members of the party really sizing them up trying to figure out how best they might work in combat. After a second or so of that he just sat back idly and watched the goings on of the Inn, waiting to leave again for the underdark. Etsu took a second though to what Elara had said. "I am not a wizard yet. I may know spells but I am still a hunter and warrior at heart. It will be a long time yet till I can truly rely on my magic to start and finish a battle."


(Last edited by Abazaba on 10-03-05 01:00 PM)
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-04-05 02:40 AM Link | Quote
"So you were hunting rats at the edge of the city," Cryus asked with a grin. "How amusing."

*Elara meerly nodded in recognition of Etsu's explaination. Her thoughts drifted to painful dark places of her memories... perhaps, if Tara had learned to fight as well as cast spells, then her sister would still be alive today. Sighing, the ranger stood up and walked out the door as she slung her gear onto her back. She walked over to Avron, leaning against the wall next to him on the side away from the door*

"The others should be out soon."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 5114 days
Last activity: 4573 days
Posted on 10-05-05 01:47 AM Link | Quote
Avron looked at Elara as she settles next to him, but looks away soon. After a moment of silence he says "Are you alright? Anything I can help you with?" His voice is sincere, but nervous. He shuffles his feet. "If I'm not bothering you."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-05-05 02:18 AM Link | Quote
*Elara looked up at Avron, realizing that she was being mopey again*

"It's nothing... just memories being stirred up again. Something Etsu said reminded me of my sister. She was... killed... when I was 80 or so. That's rather young for an Elf you know."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 5114 days
Last activity: 4573 days
Posted on 10-05-05 02:27 AM Link | Quote
Avron nodded. "About the same stage of life as my sister..." He said quietly.

After a moment he looked up and said "Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you... Sorry."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-05-05 02:39 AM Link | Quote
*Elara sighed, almost in exasperation*

"Don't be sorry, there is nothing to be sorry about. You don't bother me at all Avron... unless you're apologizing for bothering me."

*She gave him a small grin*
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 5114 days
Last activity: 4573 days
Posted on 10-08-05 05:20 PM Link | Quote
Avron gave a small laugh. "Sorry, I'm just not good with people. I haven't interacted with this many in a long time."

He looks at her for a moment with intent. "But is there anything wrong?"
Abazaba

Merchant








Since: 02-08-05
From: Long Beach, CA

Since last post: 6254 days
Last activity: 5414 days
Posted on 10-08-05 05:39 PM Link | Quote
Etsu sat and ate a small breakfast as he looked to everyone. After finishing the breakfast, he stood and walked out of the Inn. Brushing past Elara and Avron as he exited and walked outside just looking around. He stood waiting for everyone else to be ready to leave. He stood outside the Inn about 3ft from where Elara and Avron were standing. He though about getting rid of his cloak and hood to be fully battle ready. However though the better of it and decided to wait till he was outside the city limits before revealing himself. He figured this group would not be too affected to see his true form. However he knew he was in a populated area near the Underdark. So he waited with Elara and Avron with his backpack slung over his shoulder waiting to embark on the rest of there long journey.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-10-05 02:39 PM Link | Quote
*Elara glanced at Etsu as he passed before answering Avron*

"No, everything's fine... hopefully it stays that way."

*Cryus finished his meal, grabbed his pack and headed outside. He glanced at Avron and Elara as he passed*

"Morning Avron."

*He politely walked to the edge of the porch and waited for the others*

*Shadow padded out of the door few moments later, the lazy attitude she'd been displaying now gone and the aura of the predator that she was showing at last. Elara looked at the cat as she took a seat next to the Elf*

"About time you started to take this seriously, Shadow."

"There was no need until now, so why not enjoy the time to relax?"
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3725 days
Last activity: 4429 days
Posted on 10-10-05 10:24 PM Link | Quote
OOC: Ok, haven't heard from Pockets so lets asume Kasai is out and about as well.

Artemis finish her meal up and takes one last look at the map and then gathers all into the same area. "I hope you all slept well. Today we start our treak through the actual Underdark. Once out of the city, I would like Elara to take point ahead of us to scout ahead, along with Shadow. Next will follow Kasai and myself, followed by Avron on his cart. Next to the cart will be Etsu and Cryus and Pel and Dave shall take up the rear. Remember people, keep constant alert while we're walking. No such thing as being too cautious here. Any questions before we move out?"
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 4364 days
Last activity: 3880 days
Posted on 10-10-05 11:47 PM Link | Quote
Kasai shakes his head in responses to Aretmis wondering about questions and crossed his arms over his chest waiting for the group to start out.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-11-05 03:22 AM Link | Quote
"What will we be doing about light sources? My eyes are keen, but only if there is a form of light around, and not all the Underdark is covered with glowing lichen."

*Elara shifted her arrow quivers as she stepped into the street and took a firmer grip on her longbow*
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3725 days
Last activity: 4429 days
Posted on 10-11-05 11:45 PM Link | Quote
Artemis nods. "When we can, we will just go by the glowing lichen, since anything brighter will call a lot of attention to us. Aside from that, I have plenty of sunrods, plus an enchanted latern which will give enought light."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-12-05 01:46 AM Link | Quote
"Good enough for me. We can leave whenever you wish Artemis."

*Elara stood there, Shadow at her side*

*Cryus moved to the side of Avron's cart, ready to go as soon as the word was given*
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 5114 days
Last activity: 4573 days
Posted on 10-12-05 02:41 AM Link | Quote
Avron nods at Elara, and gives her a small smile. "Hopefully..."

Avron nods in response to Artemis's instructions. Climbing into the seat of his cart he placed his bow next to him, and loosened up the tarp behind him.

Then he just sat there waiting.
Abazaba

Merchant








Since: 02-08-05
From: Long Beach, CA

Since last post: 6254 days
Last activity: 5414 days
Posted on 10-12-05 03:34 AM Link | Quote
After hearing all of this Etsu just walked over to the cart and waited for everyone to leave. As he walked pulling out the scroll given to him by the Wizards in the capital. He read the scrolls and sort of mimicked the spells written there in, as he walked. Once he was standing next to the cart he just kept reading and mimicking as he waited. Still constantly alert and watching with his peripheral vision and listening with his ears all that surrounds him knowing full well not to let his guard down in the Underdark.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-15-05 02:44 AM Link | Quote
*Elara watched the others taking their spots, waiting now only for Dave and Pel; as well as for Artemis to give the word to move out*

"You Two-legs take too long," Shadow said in a bored voice.


(Last edited by Hyatt on 10-15-05 05:44 AM)
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 4364 days
Last activity: 3880 days
Posted on 10-21-05 05:32 AM Link | Quote
"Can we please GO now?" Kasai asked, his voice sounding like angry
flutes. (don't ask.)
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3725 days
Last activity: 4429 days
Posted on 10-24-05 11:52 PM Link | Quote
OOC: SOrry that took so long, had a lot of work to do and was putting together a travels worth of battles together.

Artemis watches everyone, including Dave and Pel take their place. She gives one last look to everyone and nods. She takes her place in front of Avron's cart. "Alright, everyone, let's move out."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 52 days
Last activity: 52 days
Posted on 10-25-05 02:34 AM Link | Quote
*Elara nodded and set out at a brisk pace, Shadow moving beside her with sleek strides. Once they reached the edge of the city the sounds of their footsteps vanished as both the Elven ranger and the jaguar began moving in a stealth, yet quick pace, soon putting 20 feet between them at the rest of the party as they scouted the territory*

*Cryus walked quietly in formation with the others, his eyes darting around as he took in his surroundings; and occationally lingering on Elara up ahead. He did hope that she would be alright up there... but then again, this was her specialty, so he resisted the urge to go up and join her*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Behind the Mask |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.231 seconds.
0.035