New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 109111522
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
08-17-22 04:40 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - resident evil | |
Pages: 1 2 3Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:59 PM Link | Quote
Well if i plant one of these gernades right there. Torque points to a spot in front of the pile of wreckage. Maybe it will make a big enought hole that we can get threw. But i hope someone can run fast cause i sure as hell aint doin it.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5657 days
Last activity: 5279 days
Posted on 03-03-05 03:02 PM Link | Quote
::moogle looks at the spot where Torque is pointing:: "Just plant it.. I'll do the rest" ::He pulls out his .480 and takes aim at the spot. He gets down and rests his arm on his knee to steady himself::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-03-05 03:10 PM Link | Quote
Hey now dont point that thing there yet i dont really know u so i dont kno what u might do u might kill me and eat me but so far i trust u. Torque walks up to the front of the flame and feels the intense heat on his face. He places the gernade and runs juss in case the heat made it explode.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5657 days
Last activity: 5279 days
Posted on 03-03-05 03:13 PM Link | Quote
::Before the ehat gets a chance to get to it moogle closes one eye and takes a deep breathe and holds it. He carfully pulls the trigger the same sound as before rang through the streets. Moogle fell backwards from the force of the gun and laid on his back. The grenade exploded blowing a huge chunk of wreackage out of the way. He stood back up and holsted his gun:: "Well..that worked kindla like i wanted it to.. well lets go" ::He begins to run again through the wreckage covering his exposed skin best he could::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-03-05 03:24 PM Link | Quote
Torque gets blasted to the ground because he wasnt far away from the gernade because when he took off he slipped and he lay there on the ground with his face in the mud. The pile of wreckage comes flying over him he doesnt look up to see it but feels the heat through his shirt. He gets up with a ring of mud on his face not knowing. Sry that was a super gernade i made sure we could get through i dont want to stay here any longer. He runs after moogle.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5657 days
Last activity: 5279 days
Posted on 03-03-05 03:35 PM Link | Quote
"It's ok, a normal grenade may not have cleared enough of the wreckage anyway. Just save one for then end.. we will need it" ::He looks down at the map long enough to see where they had to go:: "Ok we make a left up here at the next intersection then its about 2 miles till the faility gates. There should be a sewer entrance around there" ::They run to the intersection and turn left to be greeted by 3 or 4 zombies stumbling towards them::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-03-05 03:54 PM Link | Quote
Ok this has gone too far u assholes r ruining my day so ur gunna pay. torque draws his pistols and starts unloading 9mm bullets into zombie heads. They start falling like ran drops. Torque looks around and sees a car runnin. well if we wanna get there in like 5 minutes or less and not have to deal with these bastards then we better get in this car. I'll drive. But i wanna let u know i only have my learners even though im 18. I juss one to drive for once.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5657 days
Last activity: 5279 days
Posted on 03-03-05 03:59 PM Link | Quote
"good enough for me.. just dont wreck and we will be good" ::He gets in the passenger seat and sits on the door hanging out of the window and draws his katana.:: "Lets go.. Floor it!" ::a zombis lunges at the car as moogle swings the katana and gives the zombie a clean decapitation, its corpse falls to the ground:: "GO! go! go!" ::moogle yells::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-03-05 04:08 PM Link | Quote
Torque slams on the gas not even shuting his door and the door hits a zombie in the face and knocks it out. In about 5 minute they reach the facilities. torque slams on the brakes. So where do we go from here.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5657 days
Last activity: 5279 days
Posted on 03-04-05 09:25 AM Link | Quote
::Moogle jumps out from the passenger seat and pulls out the map. Studying it and loking around a few times he looks at torgue:: "There should be a grate or something nearby that leads into the sewer system. Let's plit up and look for it. Yell if you find anything" ::he walks up to the right site of the facility's main gate and starts to look around::
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3816 days
Last activity: 3776 days
Posted on 03-04-05 10:39 AM Link | Quote
(ooc: blimey this rp went quick didn't it?)

BIC: *Ryan jumps onto his escape motorbike and follows the car close behind. When he gets to the facility he shoots a zombie reaching in after Torque, blowing it's head off*

"Hey you left without me!" *He follows Moogle into the entrance, then goes in the oppsite direction*
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5657 days
Last activity: 5279 days
Posted on 03-04-05 12:33 PM Link | Quote
"Over here!" ::moogle yells as he bends down and opens up a door hidden in the dirt. He shines a flash light down and insepects the bottom:: "It looks clear, lets go.." ::He grabs hold of the ladder and slides down it army style. He reaches the bottom and and turns his light back on and holds it with his left hand and also supports his .480 in his right hand, policestyle:: "Alright come on down and hurry it up close the hatch who ever is last" ::He starts to walk down the small path in the sewer::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-04-05 02:42 PM Link | Quote
Torque followes moogle down into the sewer pulls out his shotgun and holds it straight out ready for any zombies. I hate sewers why did we have to go into a sewer i dont like the idea of walking around in sumone elses shit. Torque gets a flashlight out of his coat pocket. Turns around and shines it in the sewer behind him. Moogle still walking the other way. "Hey guys i think ud better take a look at this." There was a moan and the horde of zombies came limping hopping jumping or walking however they could at them. Torque fires a shot at a zombie in the lead it falls into some shit. he lets off 5 more shots and reloads 5 more zombies fall. Torque put the shotgun in one hand and a pistol in the other and starts mowen them down one by one.
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3816 days
Last activity: 3776 days
Posted on 03-05-05 11:22 AM Link | Quote
"I think we'll be a little delayed"

*Ryan notices two of the zombies were carryin grenade launchers, but clearly had no idea how to use them. Ryan uses his gun to delay the creatures and uses his sword to clear a path. he grabs both grenade launchers and jumps back. He gets a large scratch across his right arm and another down his left leg. he throws the launchers towards Torque and splatters the head of a zombie about to bite his foot off. He runs towards the hatch, grabbing the launchers and Torque with him, jumps down and closes it.*

"I'm not sure this route was safe either" *The sounds of the creatures echo above them. ryan rumages through his ruck-sack and pulls out a first aid spray* "don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from." *He sprays the wounded areas and they begin to close up quite quickly* "These things are so useful... speed up the healing process of wounds by 100 times and remove most harmful bacteria... If only there was a place we could find some information... WAIT! I remember something about a secret underground lab that was testing this VERY dangerouse virus that managed to escape... All i know is that it can only be passed from person to person but I'm not sure if it links with those things... it is accessible from these very sewers. While we're here we should check it out"

*Ryan pulls out another map, this one being much more detailed than the first, even though a bit crumpled, and hands it to moogle* "Here is an ALMOST complete map of the sewers. it has routes here to other cities, rubbish tips, even the main sewage system of the city. as long as we dont end up running into more of those things down here, or read the map upside down, we should be able to easily find it... there are only three known routes I haven't checked"
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-06-05 05:25 PM Link | Quote
Well we better get a move on if we want to make before more of those things spread plus if we run into anymore of those things i still have gernades.
torque throws a gernade up and down in his hand.
But i wouldnt really care to have sewage sprayed all over me.
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3816 days
Last activity: 3776 days
Posted on 03-07-05 01:30 AM Link | Quote
"lucky those things had these launchers then" *Ryan Puts one round his back and the other on the floor. He points on the map* "There is a route only a few 100 metres away from here. as long as we are not caught up by the things, we should get there in about 5-10 minutes"
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-07-05 12:55 PM Link | Quote
Alright well lets get a move on then.

Torque walks ahead of moogle ready to have another gun fight. He walks around a corner and finds about ten zombies. As fast as he could pull his trigger and reload and shoot again they were lying in the sewage.

I'll kinda stay ahead you just read the directions off to me threw the radios.
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3816 days
Last activity: 3776 days
Posted on 03-09-05 11:48 AM Link | Quote
"WAIT! I'm coming with you. There's no way you can survive on your own in here." *Ryan pulls a flare out his rucksack and lights it. The sewer seems to go on forever. He points down the path*

"That is the correct path. Turn left on the third turning"
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5673 days
Last activity: 5512 days
Posted on 03-09-05 12:49 PM Link | Quote
What u talkin bout i cant make it one my own i can but i could use ur help so thanks.

Torque keeps walking on he comes to a place where there is 3 places to go.

Where do we go from here.

Torque hears more zombies coming down one of the paths.

Well I'll go and handle this ya'll just stay here. I be back in a minute. Anyone who wants to come along can.

Torque walks down the tunnel he heard the zombies in.
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3816 days
Last activity: 3776 days
Posted on 03-10-05 11:35 AM Link | Quote
*Ryan hears more zombies behind him and fires the grenade launcher twice. The dead bodies of the zombies fly around everywhere, and Ryan is thrown back by the blast.*

"Okay. Call on the radio if you find anything"

*Ryan Goes down the second path, beckoning Moogle to go down the third*
Pages: 1 2 3Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - resident evil |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.205 seconds.
0.043