New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 111357457
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
12-03-22 09:09 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - resident evil | |
Pages: 1 2 3Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5782 days
Last activity: 5620 days
Posted on 03-01-05 02:30 PM Link | Quote


name:Torque
age:18
Height:6'6''
weapons:shotgun,dual pistols, and some gernades

>u can pick up any weapon
>cant kill teammembers
>all u need is stats like mine ^^^^ you dont have to go file out a bunch of stuff
>thats pretty much it


*Torque wipes the sleep out of his eyes after juss waking up from a nap. "What the hell is that noise". torque stands up and walks over to his aparment window. It is the middle of the night. no lights are on in new york only a few cars along the roads not moving. "WTF" torque runs and gets his clothes on. "im gunna go chech this out''

i need like three people or more to bigin this thread. so like come in while im runnin down the stairs or sumthin.
Jobes

Car Joe








Since: 02-01-05
From: Bensalem

Since last post: 5289 days
Last activity: 4289 days
Posted on 03-02-05 11:23 AM Link | Quote
name:Jobes
Codeman: Rico
age:19
Height:6'4''
weapons: dual Magnums and a M-16

Rico smashes open the door of his car and hopes our magnums in hand. He sees noone in sight so he runs to his trunk of his car and pulls out his M-16. He goes to the front of the car where he thought he hit the guy. I swore i hit him with my car so where did he go." He notices a guy walking down a flight of stairs and starts to head towards him guns in hand.
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5782 days
Last activity: 5620 days
Posted on 03-02-05 12:59 PM Link | Quote
Torque tries the elevator.Doesnt anything around here work anymore.Torque runs to the stairs and starts to run down them but finds a trash can lid and figured it would be faster juss to slid down.woooooo!!!! hell ya thats what im talkin bout.Torque reaches the bottom of the stairs and goes into the lobby. noone there. Torque opens the front door walks out into the street and see somebody walkin with an m-16 and some pistols on his side. well if he has guns i think i need some to so torque runs back into the lobby and goes to his locker and pulls out a shotgun 2 9mm and some gernades.Torque runs out the front doors towards the guy with the guns.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-02-05 01:03 PM Link | Quote
Name: Lancel Eiskynal
Nickname: Moogle
Age: 22
Height: 5' 9"
Weapons: 3" dagger in hip sheathe, 2' katana strapped to his back, .480 Super Redhawk Ruger Magnum.
Moogle busts out of a nearby window and covers his face. He sails through the window and out into the nights air. He falls to the ground some 6ft. away and rolls. He gets back up with his magnum drawn and in hand pointing back at the window. After several moments he gets up and turns around to see 2 other men at the base of some stairs. He begins to run over to the two men::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5782 days
Last activity: 5620 days
Posted on 03-02-05 01:21 PM Link | Quote
What the hell is going on her people bustin out of cars and windows.Well since we're all here y dont we introduce our selves first i am torque.Torque waits for the next person to speak but at that moment something comes falling from the apartment building behind them and lands on the ground about 15 feet a way. Holy shit.torque ducks out of the way of falling glass and other things falling from the building.
Arpegius

Wall Bot








Since: 08-16-04
From: the world of warcraft

Since last post: 6260 days
Last activity: 6155 days
Posted on 03-02-05 01:42 PM Link | Quote
Name: Shep Jones
Age: 20
Height: 6'
Weapons: Sniper Rifle, large pocket knife

From atop a small nearby building Shep kneels by a ledge keeping to himself and avoiding the mass confusion. Suddenly suprised, Shep points his sniper rifle at the object that fell through the window, upon further inspection, he sees that it is a man (Moogle). He follows his target to where he finds two other people talking. Shep turns around and picks up a stone and throws it by the steps hoping to attract thier attention.

"Hey down there! Anyone know whats going on, I heard screams echoing from all directions, I was scarred and I got my gun!"
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5782 days
Last activity: 5620 days
Posted on 03-02-05 04:03 PM Link | Quote
Torque looked up and saw a guy standing there.WTF is going on here people on top of rooves to ok im going crazy or sumthin.Someone tell me what is going on here. Because if u dont im gunna blast ur f***ing head off!
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-03-05 10:08 AM Link | Quote
::moggle walks over to Torque and looks up at the man on the room (shep) and motions for him to make his way down.:: "Im Lancel but you can call me moogle" "i dont know whats going on here.. its like all hell broke loose. He have to find a way out of this city though. Once the guy on the roof gets here we can discuss some kind of plan" ::he says as he scans the city street for any possible danger or other humans. He spots a squad car and runs over to it and grabs a set of walkies then comes back to Torque:: "Here we can use these"
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3925 days
Last activity: 3885 days
Posted on 03-03-05 11:24 AM Link | Quote
Name: Ryan
age: 19
Height: 6'2''
Weapons: Dagger, sword and single 45mm socom

*A door smashes down nearby the team, and Ryan jumps through backwards shooting something inside. As he continues, a person walks out, seemingly unharmed by the gunfire. his head was severed in about 5 different places and he walked slowly, with a terrible limp. Ryan sees the gang who don't look like these creatures and shouts across to them*

"Bloody hell guys help me kill these things!" *one other limps through the door and one crawls behind it as he says this*
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:07 PM Link | Quote
::moogle Draws his .480 and runs over to the man wanting help. He aims at the one with the severed head and pulls the trigger. A deafening thunderous shot rang through the street as the creatures headless corpse fell to the ground.:: "Hurry up and take care of that last one! we need to leave now" ::he said to the stranger as he put his magnum back into it's holster::
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3925 days
Last activity: 3885 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:09 PM Link | Quote
*Ryan lifts equips his sword and jams it in the crawling creature's head. It stopped moving, so Ryan replaced his sword with his gun and followed the stranger*

"Who are you? and where are we going?"
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:22 PM Link | Quote
"Im Lancel, but you can call me moogle. There are three more of us over here. He are going to think up some kind of plan to escape the hellashish city. This way" ::He runs off with Ryan behind him back to the others::
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3925 days
Last activity: 3885 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:29 PM Link | Quote
*Ryan follows close behind* "Well three others who aren't zombies. You lookin for a way out the city?" *Hands Moogle a roughly orange crayon drawn map* "It was the best I could do before my room got attacked. I was about to rob the local bank and this was my escape plan. I'm not sure how many creatures will be in the way though"

*Ryan points at part of the route on the map* "This was the quickest way out of town. the only trouble is that we have to go through the subway, and that would be crawling with them"
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:44 PM Link | Quote
::takes the map and looks it over:: "hmmm.. yes the sewers will be crawling with them true... unless we dont enter here where u were going to." ::he puts to another area up on the map:: "here.. we can get into the sewers through this facility here
they got everything locked down in there. It isnt fully built yet so the only opposition should be the construction workers. That may be our best hope" ::he rolls the map up and comtinues to run::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5782 days
Last activity: 5620 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:22 PM Link | Quote
(im not tryin to be smart or anything but he said subway. lol)
Torque runs after moogle.Just then a helicopter flies overhead going by wobbling going staight in front of them and turns around a lands a couple of feet away from us.Holy crap. when is this going to end people coming from every where. but these were not people well not regular anyways. im about tired of the crackheads already. Torque pulls out his shotgun and loads a round of 8 guage shells into it. Die you b***ards. Torque fires of 4 shoots and 4 zombies fall. He fires off 2 more shoots and reloads.2 more zombies fall. Here we can use this.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:26 PM Link | Quote
OOC: I know i was saying we dont enter at the subway but go farther up and enter via facility.

IN: "Torque this is Ryan, He gave me a roughly drawn map, but it looks like we could get outa here through the facility's sewer system that they are building in the north part of town." Hears the helicopter crash serveral hundred yards away.:: "Should we go and check out the crash?" ::Moogle asks as he looks around for approaching adversaries::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5782 days
Last activity: 5620 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:37 PM Link | Quote
ooc: the helicopter landed in front of us and the zombies hopped out and i started shooting them and there are a couple left.

Maybe we should use this helicopter to get out of here but we dont know how good their aim is so it might not be a good thing to do came to think of it.Torque walks up to the copter and checks things out he found some more shotgun ammo. Everyone check this in case theres anything we can use.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:41 PM Link | Quote
::Moogle walks over to the copter and looks around inside. Spots a pile of rope and picks it up and tosses it over his chest rambo style. He looks aorund for anything else and finds a .357. He picks it up and opens the chamber. Only 4 bullets in there. He takes them out and puts them in his pocket.:: "We can use this rope, i have a feeling we will need it." ::He looks at the cock pit...:: "The control panel is fried fromt eh crash.." ::sigh:: "We aren't using this. Everyone grab something you can use and lets head out" ::He turns and steps away from the copter still on gaurd.::
Torque

Beast








Since: 09-07-04
From: Georgia

Since last post: 5782 days
Last activity: 5620 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:44 PM Link | Quote
Alright moogle head us towards the sewer we need to move fast. They start runnin alltthe sudden the helicopter blows up. Good thing we left when we did. Or we'd be like those zombies over there.
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 5766 days
Last activity: 5388 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:54 PM Link | Quote
::moogle looks back at torque and laughs some:: "I know thats right, hahaha. It's good we still have a since of humor.. we need to keep our spirits up" ::They run about 4-5 hundred yards making several turns based on the map. They com upon a huge pile of flaming wreckage spanning the streets.:: "We have to ge on the other side of this to continue.. any suggestions?"
Pages: 1 2 3Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - resident evil |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.208 seconds.
0.047