New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 91745121
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
11-25-20 11:41 AM
0 users currently in Sim-Battle Arena.
Xeogaming Forums - Sim-Battle Arena - FX accepted... Now he will... Probably win. | |
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 07-22-06 01:48 PM Link | Quote
"Ah... Perfect sunny day!" Taylt said as he flopped down onto the grass of his back garden. This was probably the only good thing that had happened to Taylt today. He was beginning to think sneaking into his dad's lab and stealing those gloves wasn't such a good idea. He couldn't get the things to work anyway. They were supposed to create a small virtual field around the user, and the user could then create whatever he or she wanted inside it, and whatever was created would become in a sense real. He wanted to try them out so bad. He snuck back to see if he could find some instuctions.

After much digging around, he found a small sheet of paper that had some basic notes about the gloves on it. "Damn!" He thought when he read that they will only activate when the wearer is in danger. Taylt suddenly heard a noise in the garden. He rushed back up, where he saw...


(ooc: DUN DUN DUN!!!)
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 07-22-06 01:54 PM Link | Quote
Aalderink carefully landed on the soft grass, his electronic wings vanishing. Astragoth had said he would meet him there, but it could easily be a trap by the Divine. He didn't draw his flaming katana, but he kept his gun at the ready. If he was attacked it would slide down his arm and into his hand. He looked around, and noticed a small boy...
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 07-22-06 02:04 PM Link | Quote
Taylt stood in amazement. "Cooooooool....." Taylt was unsure of what to do, so he continued to stand and stare at the trespasser, although it was pretty cool that the guy had wings. Something finally decided to hit Taylt and made him say, "Hey wait, who are you, and what are you doing in my garden?"
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 07-22-06 02:09 PM Link | Quote
Aalderink spun around as the boy spoke, his pistol sliding into his hand, aiming it at the kid. Fortunately, he didn't fire, it was just a kid. Maybe. Employees of the Divine often had the abilitiy to shapeshift.

"Who are you?"


(Last edited by FX on 07-22-06 07:53 PM)
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 07-22-06 04:46 PM Link | Quote
Taylt raises his hands in a panic. What the hell was this guy planning? A sudden surge of energy went through Taylt's body as the gloves activated. To the outside eye there could just about be seen a sphere surrounding Taylt. It does not provide any defense (At the moment anyway), but it is Taylt's current building space.

To Taylt the sphere is completely opaque, and he now sees everything in that weird green and black wireframe, like untextured 3D models on a computer. Now how to work this thing... For some reason Taylt thought about having a bar of chocolate. Instantly, a bar of chocolate appeared in his hand. Quickly scoffing this, he now knew that the gloves worked directly from his dominating thoughts.

He thought hard about that massive wrench that the main guy of Ratchet and Clank weilds. In no time at all it appears in his hands. To Taylt it felt like nothing, but to anything outside, be afraid! Be very afraid! The fact the wrench felt weightless would also allow Taylt to move it extremely fast. That and the fact the gloves give automatic enhancements in senses, strength and movement. He holds the wrench defensivly, wondering if the intruder will make a move.

"Go ahead punk! Make my day..."


(Last edited by Teundusia on 07-22-06 08:05 PM)
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 07-22-06 05:10 PM Link | Quote
As soon as Aalderink sees the child making items appear from nowhere, the gun slides back and he leapes into the air, wings sprouting from his back. This child obviously was in the Divine's employ, and probably not a child. He sent a blast of holy energy in his direction...
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 07-22-06 05:21 PM Link | Quote
"EEP!" Taylt did not know what to do at all. He simply raised the wrench in the way of the holy energy. He was knocked down to the ground, and his wrench had been badly blown apart. As each part hit the ground they disappeared. In the corner of his eye, Taylt could see a small bar filling up slightly.

Spec: [|--------------]

By the looks of things the gloves were using some of the energy from Aalderink's attack to secretly charge something. What it was charging is still unknown to Taylt and it is invisible to all bit him (So your character does not know it's happening. )

Taylt thinks of the Master Sword and the Mirror Shield. This should provide a lot more protection than that stupid wrench. He charged forward and jumped up (Much higher than he normally could. He figured it was another ability of the gloves) with the shield raised, waiting until he got close enough before swinging the sword twice at Aalderink's chest.
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 07-22-06 05:27 PM Link | Quote
Aalderink was a little shocked at the height this...creature...jumped, without wings. He quickly erected a sheild to block the slashes, then pushed the sheild at Taylt.
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 07-22-06 05:34 PM Link | Quote
Taylt put his own shield back in the way so he was merely knocked down. He landed quite neatly on the floor. "Hmm... This seems much like The Matrix..." He mimicked Neo "Guns... Lots of guns..." He was suddenly flushed with a large pile of various guns, mainly SMGs and pistols but there was also a couple of disposable rocket launchers and a large quantity of grenades too. He picked up two uzis and fired both entire clips at Aalderink. "Leave me be!!!"
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 07-23-06 12:48 AM Link | Quote
Aalderink quickly brought his wings in front of him. The bullets hit them, and disenegrated in the hightly charged energy. He quickly dropped to the ground.

"Me leave you be? You're the one who lured me into a trap."


He reached up and drew his two flaming katanas off his back, and charged.
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 07-23-06 04:20 AM Link | Quote
"Er... What trap?" Taylt was utterly confused, and he almost completely neglected Aalderink's charge attack. He held his shield up and was knocked back sliding across the grass a few feet. He made all the current weapons he had disappear so he could provied more energy onto his next thing. A large laser formed on the ground. Taylt aimed it at Aalderink but did not fire. "Wait! Who are you! Who the hell do you think I am!? I'm just a kid!!!"

Spec: [||-------------]
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 07-24-06 04:19 AM Link | Quote
Before the kid could fire the large gun, Aalderink fired a burst of energy into the barrel.

"Stop playing coy with me, I know what you're up to."
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 07-24-06 08:31 AM Link | Quote
Taylt jumps back as the energy burst hits the gun. Just as it explodes Taylt makes it disappear to prevent it doing any damage to himself.

"I seriously do not know what you are talking about..."

He makes the sword and shield appear again, and he again jumped up aiming a couple of slashes at Aalderink.
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 07-31-06 12:14 PM Link | Quote
This time, Aalderink doesn't take the effort to block. He grabs the sword, and in his other hand grabs Taylit's wrist.

"I'm done playing games. Where is Astragoth?"
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 08-01-06 03:48 PM Link | Quote
Taylt was becoming truely pissed off with this guy. This guy who thinks he has the right to trespass in his garden and demand things that Taylt knows nothing about.

"I wasn't playing games! Get the hell away from my house! I don't know what the heck you are talking about, Astragoth sounds like a dude's name from a fantasy book, you're beginning to piss me off and my dad'll be back very soon! I don't need you demanding the location of people I know nothing about!"

And with that, Taylt breaks free of Aalderink's grip and lands neatly on the floor. He gives himself some basic magical abilities and fires a beam of ice at Aalderink. The beam travels just under the speed of sound, it causes freeze 'burns' if it hits skin (And they can hurt very much... Believe me, I know.) and it has a small chance of freezing the opponent.
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 08-02-06 12:20 PM Link | Quote
Aalderink holds out his palm, a pensive look on his face. The beam of ice freezes in the air (get it? FREEZES! I crack myself up.)

"Hmm, maybe you don't work for the Divine. If you did I'm sure you would have dropped your guise a while ago... What adress is this?"
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 08-02-06 01:09 PM Link | Quote
"It says on the door..." Taylt replied, pointing towards a sign that said "76 Morgland Drive". He couldn't help but snigger at the fact his opponent had managed to attack the wrong person.

He made the ice beam disappear, but created a small vial of a powdered mixture of iron oxide and aluminium, just in case his foe still attacked. He knew quite a bit about this material thanks to television, and how dangerous it could be. Of course he could very easily make it much worse.

Taylt did kinda hope the angel dude would attack with something quite powerful, because then his special bar would increase. It was still only at "Spec: [||-------------]" so nothing extravagent could be done. In fact that's only enough power for a mid-powerful attack. He sat on the grass, keeping ready to move at any moment.
"So who are you exactly?"
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 08-02-06 01:18 PM Link | Quote
Aalderink slowly descended to the ground and dissapated his wings. He pulled out a small piece of paper.

"My name is Aalderink, I am...was an angel."

He carefully reads and rereads what is written on the paper.

"This is the adress he gave me. What's going on."
Ryan

Ptooie
Is back!









Since: 10-01-04
From: Stafford, UK

Since last post: 3186 days
Last activity: 3146 days
Posted on 08-02-06 01:29 PM Link | Quote
Taylt was unsure of what to say. He had never met an angel... Well, ex-angel before. Especially one who was given a mission but was given the wrong address. In fact, Taylt began to ponder over this, "How many guys are sent to a house for a mission!?"

He still wasn't entirely sure he could trust this dude. Since the guy was an ex-angel, it could be possible Aalderink has a super cool, dark side to himself that is a true, unnatrual born killer. Either that or Tekken has lied to him again.

"So wait... What exactly are you doing here?" He asked, now creating a tiny orb of fire in his hand. Both hands, including the vial, were behind his back, and he was making sure he was perfectly ready to hit this guy with reacting Thermite, which would probably (Read as "hopefully") burn through him quicker than a knife through half-melted butter.
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 2372 days
Last activity: 2268 days
Posted on 08-02-06 01:34 PM Link | Quote
He looked up from the paper.

"Huh? Oh, I'm not on a mission. I don't do missions anymore. Not since..."

He paused, thinking back.

"Anyway, I was supposed to meet a friend here. When he wasn't here, I figured that it was a setup by the Divine, and figured you were one of his agents."
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Sim-Battle Arena - FX accepted... Now he will... Probably win. |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.146 seconds.
0.044