New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
|Register | Login|
| Active users
| Last Posts
| IRC Chat
| Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
|0 users currently in General Chat.|
|Xeogaming Forums - General Chat - new years resolutions||| ||
|Next newer thread | Next older thread|
avatar of law
From: paris, canada
Since last post: 4369 days
Last activity: 4369 days
|it's that time of the year again! that's right, it's time for you to make fake promises that you'll forget within the next few weeks|
Fear will kill your mind and steal your love as sure as anything;
Fear will rob you blind and make you numb to others suffering
From: Azul Lux Orbital, Kirin Beta
Since last post: 1081 days
Last activity: 429 days
|* Gain weight.
* Start college
* Stop procrastinating.
Yeah, I really should get around to doing all that... sometime... but to be honest, I just don't feel like it. =/
From: Fraser, Michigan
Since last post: 4947 days
Last activity: 4949 days
|- wear deoderant more than 10 times a month
- get more than half way through Gradius 3
- never look at porn again, a very good measure to be taken with the sorry state of my comp
*to stop procrastinating is a minor thing for me but I'd still like to
Not so much dead.
From: Someday, Somewhere, Over the Rainbow
Since last post: 5214 days
Last activity: 5103 days
|- Kick More Ass (which will be hard, cause its hard to kick more ass than I already do now)
- Save Metro City from the Mad Gear gang once and for all.
- Beat all the Metal Gear Solid Games.
- Finish reading most of the books on my shelves.
- Start writing again.
- Get my revenge for Mufasa's death
- Get all the albums in this certain seires of... albums...
- Sleep more.
Dark Elf Goddess
Since last post: 8 days
Last activity: 8 days
|- get my damn driver's license!
- be more positive in my outlook on things
- lose weight (I can hope!)
- catch up on my reading
- get back to writing my novels
- finish my campaign setting (nearly there!)
- bring up my GPA again
Lord Vulkas Mormonus
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way
Since last post: 1124 days
Last activity: 205 days
|#1 Finish writing the book I'm cowriting.
#2 Advance in Boy Scouts
#3 Get a new computer, and become known as the best in Jedi Academy again.
#4 Learn how to use a shotgun.
I really wish that I had more, but I don't.
Ball and Chain Trooper
Since last post: 3 days
Last activity: 3 days
|- Gain Weight / Continue working out regurarly.
- GET TALLER ...
- Beat all of my games, I'm falling behind.
- Make this site better.
- Get a computer.
- Get more involved with looking for college's, etc.
- Attempt a 3.5 GPA (last Semester I had a 3.4, which for me usually being at 3, was pretty surprising).
- Start buying a lot more music, movies, and anime.
- Meet a sassy female.
Since last post: 5499 days
Last activity: 3414 days
|Get better at school
That's it, since I stopped smoking already.
From: Hillsborough, New Hampshire
Since last post: 2295 days
Last activity: 2106 days
|Well, just a few I have going on:
(1) Get better at Japanese -- speaking and comprehension mostly. I have reading and writing going pretty good. Also, learn at least 2 new words every day.
(2) Catch up on my gaming. I've let too many good new games slip out of my hands.
(3) Work on my site.
(4) Switch jobs. I think it's about time I start doing something else.
#1 Enhancement Shaman US Ravenholdt
From: His Laughin' Place
Since last post: 3158 days
Last activity: 3152 days
|- Go to California
- Learn computer coding
- Get a computer
- Continue to become the best gamer of all time (I already am)
- Beat Metal Gear Solid 3 on expert in under record time ( Previously 3:25:00 )
- Beat Metal Gear Solid 2 on expert, cant get cought, and in under record time (Previosuly 1:12:00)
- Beat Chaos Bee on Crazy mode X4, Randomstep and ignorancebliss mode with an S (Pump it Up) (So far I can make an A with 2 misses )
- Get Gitarooman for PS2
- Get Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for PS2
- Get into college before all of my friends in Harris County
- Buy at least 1 oz. of Okopoko Gold
- Bench over 240 pounds (200 is all I can do)
- Get over 3000 posts by the end of this year
- Get to Lvl 60 with my Rouge on WoW
Meh, not really good, but Im that type of person to not live in the moment...I live on whats ahead of me...
\"She said tonight...come on come on collide...see what I fire feels like..I bet its just like heaven.\"
From: Philadelphia, P.A.
Since last post: 156 days
Last activity: 133 days
Originally posted by Xeo
**winks** Hey there big boy. Teehee.
Anywho...I usually never do the resolution crapola, but this year I decided to give it a try.
-Bring my grades back up to what I'm used to.
-Manage my time better.
-Not in a selfish way or anything, but make more time for me and to pretty much be a kid while I still can. School has been such a hassle lately and was extremely stressful this year. The semester is almost over, so I plan on starting over and taking things a bit differently. I'm gonna hang out with my friends more and do other stuff other than anything dealing with school. I used to be in that kinda happy medium and my grades were MUCH MUCH better then.
-It just hit me how much I really miss this board, so I'm also making a resolution to be on and more active. It's pretty sad when I went from being fairly well-known here, to hardly recognizing the usernames I see now. I plan on changing that and getting to know you guys a bit more. This board has always been effective in helping to relieve my stress and I really enjoy being here and all that stuffers. :p
Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.
From: The Dreaming
Since last post: 3053 days
Last activity: 3757 days
|-loose weight (of course)
-survive transfering over to CSULB
I think that's about it. I already have plans for all of them really and they have all pretty much started, I just hope I can keep them all the way to the end.
Holy crap, it is the RoboCoonie!
Since last post: 699 days
Last activity: 699 days
|I don't make resolutions because I don't keep them. Instead, I set goals. I know they're almost the same thing, but goals are just more realistic in my mind.
For instance, eradicating my credit card debt. I know it's not going to happen this year. It will eventually, in the last three years, I've paid off two credit cards. I only need one more to go.
Maintaining a healthy body and increasing my overall strength. I want to work for government, and they want fit people. So, to live longer and keep that better job, I just keep this going.
Buy a Prius. I don't have a date for this one either. I just want one. A Japanese one.
Weird goal: odd subject line for every single LJ entry for one year, and an entry a day no matter what for a whole year. It's started already. None of my subject lines so far have anything to do with what I'm writing about. And, I've had an entry everyday thus far. If I was able to sustain it for a whole week and a whole month, a whole year shouldn't be a problem. At the end of this year, I'll gather together all my entries from 2004, 2005, and 2006 and create a nice coffee table book for myself and others to share.
Learn Tai Chi. It's a great martial art, and I'm so in tune with my bodily chakras and chi, it seems to suit me better.
Straight A's. I know I can do it. I just need the motivation. I have straight A's right now. Just have to maintain it.
|Next newer thread | Next older thread|
|Xeogaming Forums - General Chat - new years resolutions||||