New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 91746467
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
11-25-20 12:11 PM
0 users currently in Sim-Battle Arena.
Xeogaming Forums - Sim-Battle Arena - I'm Back... WITH A VENGANCE! | |
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-03-05 12:15 PM Link | Quote
An open battle to anyone but... Dark Vader, Vulkar, Spartan, or X Marks the Spot, you set up the battle and i'll join in...
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-03-05 12:48 PM Link | Quote
Ariya sat, a gun in her hand and a smirk on her face. The forest was perfect, places to hide and places to go. She had no worries as of then. She loaded the gun, letting the echo of the gun bounce around in the trees.

Come out come out little Jexim

The 34 year old thought to herself. She stratagized a way to win and smiled to herself.

((OOC: I don't use any magical skills, so you'll have to forgive me if my character just dodges around a lot. ))
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-03-05 10:05 PM Link | Quote
OOC: Why are you a Cold Fruit Base? Any way... umm... you don't have a character profile... whatever... mine isn't even finished but at least it's there... oh well... try to add one some time in the future for good measure...

*Jexim sits high in the branches of a nearby tree, quietly enjoying the summer breeze blowing through the leaves of the trees*

Would you mind not making so much noise... I'm trying to listen to the wind... the sound of your cold dead metal clashes so with the music of the forest...

*He looks down at Ariya groaning inwardly at the thought of having to fight a rookie, He closes his eyes and lies his back against the tree, his hair hanging about shoulder length, his leather coat swaying gently in the wind allows brief glints of light, hinting at the existance of a hilt concailed in the coat, his foot is resting gently on his Longinus Lance, which is protuding from the tree a couple of feet below him*

You aren't ready... Come back later...
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-05-05 05:03 PM Link | Quote
OOC: O.o sorry, I'm working on it right now. I hope you can live without it. The best I can offer you is that she's a human and doesn't have any "magical" powers.

BIC: Ariya stood, sighing lightly.

"If you ask me, the only person here that isn't ready is you. I believe that your name is Jexim, yes? Don't take offense to this, but you're an ass."

Her bluntness made her eyes flash a cold grey color. She cocked the gun and pointed it at him, then turned it up to the sky and fired.

"I hope that didn't offend the wind to much. After all, its voice only calls to people that aren't quiet so...idiotic. You're a picky fighter, that makes you less ready than any person I've ever faught..."

OOC: It'd be wise not to be over confident. XD


(Last edited by Yuzukichi Kaze on 06-05-05 08:04 PM)
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-06-05 10:35 AM Link | Quote
OOC: I'm never over confident... and it would serve you well not to think I would...

*at the sound of the gunshot Jexim winces, relaxing quickly as the ringing resonance of shot echoes through the forest, his eyes still closed, he leans back quietly*

If you're so intent on fighting me...

*Jexim rests his hands behind his head*

Then begin whenever you want...

*A faint glow begins eminating from the tree just behind Jexim's head*

OOC: confidence is not something to be taken lightly...
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-07-05 03:50 PM Link | Quote
OOC: *laughs* confidence is something fighters need. And you can read my PM for the rest of that.

BIC: Ariya turned, smirking.

Please, you think I'd be fullish enough to start a battle? Well, you're right...

She threw three knives at him, then jumped away into a few trees. Her eyes were kept on her opponent to see his next move.
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-07-05 08:05 PM Link | Quote
*As the knives come within a few feet of Jexim, an oranje field appears around Jexim, the knives bouncing harmlessly off of the field, Jexim smiles as he stands up on his lance, looking down into the trees where his opponent had just run to, his hands in his pockets he looks on with eager*

Well then... now the battle really begins...
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-08-05 08:03 AM Link | Quote
He's human...so how does he have a force field...technology?! She gave a "tch" and then jumped above him. Her eyes glare fiercly as she sits behind him. With ease she slides out of the trees and goes to kick him. However, she'd purposely stepped on a twig to alert her opponent in order for her to scan his reflexes.
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-08-05 03:01 PM Link | Quote
*The sound of the twig breaking rang through Jexim's ears, He sent the charge from the tatoo's on the back of his hands to the fossil bracers, giving him a huge boost for a short time, using the boost, he quickly ducks under the kick, puting his hand on the ground he twists his upper body, his lower body folowing in a vicious kick aimed at her stomache, as he is doing this his tatoos are burning much brighter than they had been before*

Too slow...

OOC:
Fossil Bracers: a weapon shaped as a pair of braclets, ingrained in the braclets are small shards of fossils of the ancient ones(Don't ask me which ones), when charged with power, they basically raise the reflexes of the user by many thousands of time, making it so the user sees themselves as moving at a normal rate while every thing else around them seems to be going in slow-mo, to the person not using this attack sees the other person as moving at speed seemingly unhuman, this charge only lasts a couple of turns and requires a turn to charge
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-09-05 06:06 PM Link | Quote
Ariya moved backwards as swiftly as possible, but was still hit fairly hard and crashed into a tree. Damn! If I had taken the full hit...I would've been knocked out for sure... The reflexes of her opponent gave her an idea. Since she obviously wasn't going to be able to catch him on-guard, she'd have to try getting him off guard. This was certainly not going to be easy...

As smoothly as a cat she jumped from one branch to the next, then turned and fired two bullets at her opponent.


Tch...

Was the only sound Ariya made as she moved onto the next stage. In front of her enemies eyes the bullets exploded into light; however, while she'd bussied him with the fireworks, Ariya had snuck up behind him. Her original movements had looked as if she was running away from him, but when the explosion hit, Ariya had already turned around and was now facing backwards behind her opponent.

A swift, low kick was put into placement, but only to trip him up.



(Last edited by Yuzukichi Kaze on 06-09-05 09:07 PM)
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-10-05 08:08 AM Link | Quote
*with the increased reaction rate still in place, and still balanced on his right hand, he watched his opponent move, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, so the bullets had little to no effect, and as the kick came, he performed a quick little hop off of his right hand, his body flying through the air in a horizontal position, spining as he moved away from his opponent, as he spun there were two lightning fast flashes as Jexim threw two kunais at his Ariya, one aimed at an area somewhere around the hip, and the other aimed a little further up at the small of her back, just after throwing them, Jexim lands on the ground in a fighting stance, hands still aglow, a small distance away, sliding just a little as the world around him returns to normal*
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-10-05 05:24 PM Link | Quote
Ariya watched as the kunias came at her. With a small grunt, she moved to the side avoiding another hit from her opponent. She realized that any small movement she made, her enemy was going to read it, and she was not going to get a hit. With a smirk she put a pair of googles on her face, she hooked the googles up to a small input/output connector in her gun.

"Run, run as fast as you can..."

She said with confidence as the small handgun grew into a massive gun that covered her entire arm. The hefty gun was lifted up as the googles took aim for where Jexim stood. Three large missles were fired from the gun.

OOC: The gun upgrades into a larger gun, which is preloaded with 7 large missiles. How do the missiles fit? Look at it this way, everything is shrunk down so that it can change from a mere handgun to a huge missile launcher. Don't you just adore modern science?

BIC: As the missiles were finished launching she hit a button and the gun shrunk back down into the handgun.
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-16-05 04:33 PM Link | Quote
*Jexim watched with interest until the missiles were launched at him*

Oh... fuck...

*Jexim turns and begins to run back into the woods, jumping and turning as he enters the woods and throwing three kunais, aiming for the missiles, the explode on contact (I'm guessing) and using the explosions as cover to disappear into the woods*

*His voice seems to come from all around*

You can't catch me...

*Then fromt directly behind her*

I'm the gingerbread man...

*Jexim is standing directly behind Ariya, his hand open, palm facing her back about six inches away, the energy that had been charged into his tatoos was now focused into his palm*

HADOKEN...

*A beam about the size of a basketball comes out of his hand, heading for Kaze's back*

OOC: Hadoken: a powerful beam attack... nearing the speed of sound, size and power depends on amount of energy being used, uses no elements and is not an instant kill, is more like a really hot battering ram is hitting you... size ranges between that of a baseball and roughly 6 feet...
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-17-05 09:32 AM Link | Quote
She kept the green tinted goggles on for a reason, inside of the goggles was a smart chip that only responded to her voice.

"Shields 60%."

The command had been brought on without Jexim's knowledge. She'd said it in a low whisper right after he'd given her his "ginger bread" bit. With a rather large grin, she allowed the beam to hit. Ariya hadn't expected the beam to have as much power as it did, so it threw her off her feet and into a nearby tree. As she hit the tree, she planted a tiny bomb - unnoticable to the human eye.

When she looked up and saw Jexim standing there. There was absolutely no time to hesitate. She stood, running as fast she could. Each step a vital part of her plan. As she reached a spot about 30 feet away, she whispered again.


"Sheilds down to 40%"

When she finished she hit a button on her arm, causing an explosion.


OOC: missles left: 7, throwing knives: 16, microscopic bombs: 44


(Last edited by Yuzukichi Kaze on 06-18-05 12:14 AM)
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-17-05 10:21 PM Link | Quote
*Jexim, having been watching Ariya, had run after her when she took off, putting him farther away from the bomb than before, but still not out of range, the blast caught him heavily in the back, throwing him past Ariya, landing on his chest and sliding a couple of feet before spinging off the ground with his hand, performing a small flip and landing on his feet, slidding a couple more feet before coming to a complete stop, a quick survey of his body revealed little physical damage, his coat, which had taken the blunt of the damage, was singed almost all the way through in the back, he looked back to Ariya, and with a smile whipped off his coat, letting it fall to the side, catching and hanging a branch nearby, as he regripped his lance, all the world could see the weapons that had previously been hidden under his coat, hanging by his left hip was his Onyx Blade, the katana made of the enchanted black stone, strapped to his lower back were his Saphire Hidachis, the pair of transleucent blue hidachis made of solid saphire, the backs of his forearms bore one the Ruby Blades, a pair of transleucent red blades attached to his forearms that can be extended when needed, on both of his wrists he wore his Fossil Bracers, a pair of bracelets covered in the broken fossil shards of the ancient ones, strapped to both of his legs are small pouches that can both hold five kunais each, still in his leather clothes, he was definetely not lacking in defensive, quite to the contrary, he would actually be more manueverable now, with a quick spin of his lance his tatoos begin to glow and he crouches into a fighting position*

That was my good coat...
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-18-05 06:37 AM Link | Quote
Ariya gave Jexim a flash of a grin. She happily crouched down, pulling her hand up to reveal that there were bombs in the middle of four of her fingers. With a beautifully manuevered turn, she threw two bombs to the left of Jexim and two of the others to the right of him. As the neared him, she hit the button and watched them explode.

And now...

As she awaited the probably unharmed Jexim, she pulled out three throwing knives. She waited in no particular fighting stance, just standing with a smile on her face.
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-18-05 12:12 PM Link | Quote
*Jexim quickly used about half his charge to put up an AT field, not much, but enough to stop the fire and debris of the explosions, he then focused the other half of his charge into the blades on the back of his hands, then before the fire from the explosion had a chance to die down, he caught it, controlled it, and condensed it, resulting in a ball about the size of a softball floating in the middle of the smoke, it could not be seen but it's glow sure could, it took him only seconds to do this, so as he stepped out from behind the smoke to where he could see Ariya, he threw his hand out at her, a grin on his face as he said*

MINISTAR...

*As he said this the ball shot out from the smoke, making a beeline for Ariya, and it was moving fast*

OOC:
Ruby Blades: Give Jexim the ability of manipulation of fire...

MiniStar: Jexim uses the power of the Ruby Blades to capture fire in the air, even a tiny spark, he can then make more fire, or just condense, once condenced though, it is baisically a very small star, hot enough to burn the skin by mearly passing nearby, and can easily burn through most armors, he can control it and turn with the power of the blades, making this a homing attack, but not for long...
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-22-05 08:56 AM Link | Quote
OOC: Does Jexim have to concentrate hard to control the ball?...and I hope to god that he isn't immune to a Ministar...

BIC:
Ariya saw the star coming at her.

"Oh dear god..."

She said as she felt the heat from the ball already, even though it was more than 20 feet away. All she could do was run until the ball either burst, or until Jexim ran out of power to control it. So she hopped onto a tree branch, then shimmied up the tree. The ball was coming closer and closer.

Her skin was beginning to gain a sun burn. She remembered the water, and for a second ran to where the water was, then remembered how hot the mini star was. If Jexim were to put it into the water, it would probably boil her alive.

So, with as much speed as she could get from her legs (which was abnormally high due to some of technology she had, but not godly) she ran to where Jexim stood. I hope he can burn too...
Jexim

Asuka








Since: 10-07-04
From: California

Since last post: 5005 days
Last activity: 4882 days
Posted on 06-23-05 10:44 AM Link | Quote
OOC: Jexim can control it as long as the power lasts, and easily, and yes... he can be burned by it... but he wouldn't be stupid enough to do so...

*As she began running at him, he halted the star just out of range of him not being able to stand it, unsheathing his Onyx Blade he faced her down, Infront of her was Jexim, behind her was the MiniStar, he still had enough energy in the blades for about thirty seconds more, he got in a readied position, his tatoos glowing again, waiting for her to decide her own fate*
Azen Dalin

Thief








Since: 08-30-04

Since last post: 5166 days
Last activity: 5165 days
Posted on 06-30-05 04:25 AM Link | Quote
Ariya saw what he was doing, and decided forward rather than backwards. Attached to her legs were two katana holders. Since she had jeans on, getting them out was going to be a bit of a trick, but she was used to tricks.

She jumped as high as she could, flipped over Jexim, and by the time she'd landed had taken out the katana's by wripping off her jeans. She ran forward, both of them in the white knuckled, clenched fists.
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Sim-Battle Arena - I'm Back... WITH A VENGANCE! |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.159 seconds.
0.026