New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 91807770
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
11-27-20 03:58 PM
0 users currently in Sim-Battle Arena.
Xeogaming Forums - Sim-Battle Arena - The "Welcome Back" Battle... sure, why not. | |
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 03-28-05 08:12 AM Link | Quote
Me (Tai) vs. Zabger (Kenshin). We'll be fighting in some type of big snowy field thingy, and I'll be wearing some type of an Oxblood Trenchcoat, just to stand out.

*Tai wakes up, half-covered in snow, and totally out of it.*

"Where's that... thing...."
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 03-28-05 08:50 AM Link | Quote
Zabger walks slowly towards Tai and raises his hand. "Yo. Long time no see. If I remember correctly we have a match to finish dont we?" Zabgers black pants were covered in snow as he kept walking towards Tai. "Lets not waist much time." Zabger reaches into his pockets and pulls out his two favorite weapons. (Earthcaller and Swiftwind) "The first move is yours. Well when you get up that is."
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 03-28-05 02:37 PM Link | Quote
"Well, if you have to be abrupt..."

*Tai stands up begrudgingly and brushes himself off, then unsheaths his Falchion and a Diamond Cutter, placing the element of Fire on both of them.*

"You know the routine, rock paper scissors to make the frist attack."

*Tai makes a fist and goes three times, ending with a scissors.*
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 03-28-05 02:55 PM Link | Quote
Zabger spins his swords in his hands then quickly thrusts them into the ground. He throws down his fist three times and the last time throws down rock. He grabs his swords and lifts them in the air.

"I win I guess... So be on guard. I attack now!"

Zabger rushes forward twords Tai and jumps in the air. Crossing his swords on the opposite sides of his body he swings at Tai's head in a scizor like motion.
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 03-28-05 05:57 PM Link | Quote
"Starting off slow, eh?"

*Tai ducks, and while down on the ground spin-kicks, attempting to trip him. He finishes the combo with a high drop-kick (would be aimed at the head if the first attack is dodged).*
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 03-28-05 06:13 PM Link | Quote
Once Zabger lands he jumps then dives over Tai avoiding his two attacks. He slams his swords blades into the ground then jumps on top of them. He bends down and grabs his swords and then jumps off pulling them both out of the ground and flipping in the air and sending both his swords towards Tai's shoulders.
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 03-30-05 05:56 AM Link | Quote
*Tai glances around quickly and notices Kenshin behind him.*

"There!"

*Tai dives sideways and from there throws down his weapons and materializes his bow, firing off a large X shaped pattern of arrows towards Zabger.*
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 03-30-05 10:14 PM Link | Quote
Zabger stares at the oncoming barrage of arrows. He does the one thing he does best... Dances. He leans back and limbos under the bottom gap of the X. Although he noticed the attack a second too late and is grazed along the chest by the center arrow.

Zabger snaps back up and rushes towards Tai. He jumps a small height, pulls his arms close to his chest, and turns his body on a small angle and begins to spin. Right as he Tai, Zabger pulls extends his arms out straight sending both of his swords towards Tai's chest at great speeds.

OOC : Not sure if the limbo is a dance but some consider it to be one.
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 03-31-05 08:53 AM Link | Quote
OOC: It's more of a party game than a dance move, I would have suggested some breakdancing in there.

*Tai, noticing a small opening between the blades, ducks and de-materializes his bow, and quickly charges up a medial amount of electric energy, and punches at Zabger in the stomach.*
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 03-31-05 09:27 AM Link | Quote
OOC : But doing the limbo is just so much fun.

Zabger just smirks as Tai sends his fist full of electricity (Bolt 2 =P) at his chest. He quickly spins his swords and stops them right infront of Tai's fist. The electricity is absorbed by the swords. Just then a crack of thunder is heard in the sky and lightning shoots off of Zabgers swords and straight at Tai.
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 04-01-05 06:29 AM Link | Quote
*Tai, being directly next to the source, plants his feet firmly on the ground as to be grounded. The electricity flows through him and into the ground, only causing minor damage. Using his fire powers, he makes small explosions under his weapons that he had thrown down, and catches them. With the elemental still on them, he leaps into the air and releases it, throwing a massive fireball at Zabger.*
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 04-01-05 05:26 PM Link | Quote
The wind begins to pick up as Zabger leaps to his left to avoid the fireball. He returns to his feet and rushes at Tai. Then he leaps towards Tai swinging his blades at him and sending 2 blades of air streaming towards him.
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 04-04-05 03:15 AM Link | Quote
OOC: And you said Connor wasn't aim-specific.

"...Air?"

*Tai, not kowing quite exactly where they are coming from (I mean... air!) tries to concentrate on the sound of the whistling. Assuming they are coming for his chest area, he jumps and grabs onto a tree limb, pulling himself up. He then materializes his bow and fires 11 explosive arrows at Zabger and slings his bow over his shoulder.*

-Explosive arrows: Arrows controlled by Tai's fire abilities, they explode once they hit something in 5-foot radiuses.
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 04-04-05 07:30 PM Link | Quote
OOC : Awww come-on. Iím not that bad. So the air doesnít have a shape in your mind. =P

Zabger spins his swords around and then jams them into the ground behind him. He places himself firmly on the swords and pulls his right hand back open palm towards Tai. His palm glows blue as he thrusts it in Taiís direct. The wind burst from behind Zabger at incredible speeds towards Tai. Knocking his arrows off course as the wind continues to move in on Tai.

*Storms Fury : An extremely strong wind based attack. It increases the wind to incredible speeds and anything not secured to the ground would surely be swept away in the gust.*
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 04-05-05 02:48 AM Link | Quote
*Tai, just now remembering about the fire effects he put on the arrows, jumps from tree branch to branch until he is almost at the top, out of his arrows blast radius. The wind, causing the tree to bend backwards, (I'm guessing) eventually subsides, and the tree sends Tai flying forward at Zabger, and Tai pulls out his sword and swings at Zabgers chest like his sword was a baseball bat.*
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 04-07-05 01:58 PM Link | Quote
Zabger blankly stares at Tai while he approaches. Zabger leaps into the air doing a back flip and ending with a handstand on his swords that were dug into the ground. As Tai reaches him he bends his arms and then sends himself into the air dodging Tai's attack, then while in the air his swords begin to glow rotating his body so his swords were above his head. Then comes down quickly sending both of his blades at Tai's shoulders.
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 04-08-05 03:35 AM Link | Quote
OOC: Lol... but I'm still in the air!!! Jk.

*Tai immediately drops his sword and whips out his diamond cutters, parrying the swords just in time.*

"So, how long's it been since we had a big standoff like this? A month? Two?"
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 04-08-05 06:13 PM Link | Quote
"Standoff? Im not to sure I would call this a standoff. But yea I think about 2 months."

Zabger pulls back his swords and tilts his body to the left. The he spins his entire body to the left and sends a windmill kick towards Tai's head.
StickMan

Thief








Since: 08-16-04
From: Nihongo Freak Forums

Since last post: 4441 days
Last activity: 4426 days
Posted on 04-11-05 02:45 AM Link | Quote
*Tai puts his right leg up in defense for the kick, blocking it. He then smiles, looking up at Zabger.*

"Yeah, standoff. The basic system of 'block, counter, repeat'."

*Going with the system, Tai created a fireball and thrust it forward at Zabger's chest.*

-Fireball: Tai's basic fire move, a simple 1 ft. ball of flames.


(Last edited by TaiAnthros on 04-12-05 02:42 PM)
Himura_Kenshin

Octoballoon








Since: 08-28-04
From: Clinton Twp mi

Since last post: 5222 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 04-14-05 03:31 AM Link | Quote
Zabger abruptly drops to the ground and rolls to his left. Avoiding the fireball he lifts his legs up in the air and sends them straight for Tai's lower jaw.
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Sim-Battle Arena - The "Welcome Back" Battle... sure, why not. |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.097 seconds.
0.027