New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 112999441
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
02-01-23 06:52 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Behind the Mask | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3792 days
Last activity: 4496 days
Posted on 03-02-05 10:21 PM Link | Quote
OOC: Well since people are getting on my case about this , looks like I'll restart this from where we left off.

BIC: *Elara and Avron were outside, Elara witing for Avron so that they may begin their ride through the city.*

*Kasai was sitting outside the temple of Helm playing his new lute*

*Cryus is now sitting down eating some food. The two attractive young women followed you and are watching you from a distance*

*Darastrix, you are still in the library*

*Artemis is inside the Temple of Helm, in one of the offices*
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 4431 days
Last activity: 3947 days
Posted on 03-03-05 09:48 AM Link | Quote
Kasai eventully becomes a little tired of playing and sets the lute asde to enjoy the night. After a while, thinking that it couldn't hurt he stands and enters the temple to ask for assistance with the upcoming battle.

I wonder where everyone is," he mutters to himself as he walks towards the shrine.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3792 days
Last activity: 4496 days
Posted on 03-03-05 11:20 AM Link | Quote
*When Kasai enters the temple, a priest of helm, garbed in chain mail, walks up to him.* "Good evening sir. How may the priest of the mighty protector Helm help you today?"
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 5726 days
Last activity: 4685 days
Posted on 03-03-05 11:39 AM Link | Quote
*Cryus looked up from his meal and noticed the two were still following him*
"Stop hiding and come over here" *He said in a mildly annoyed voice*
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3792 days
Last activity: 4496 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:00 PM Link | Quote
*the two women laughed when Cryus called out to them. The raven haired one speaks* "We were not hidding. We just did not wish to intrude upon your meal. So, what is you name dark stranger and why is it we never seen you around here? I'm sure my sister and I would have noticed one as handsom as you before."
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 5726 days
Last activity: 4685 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:04 PM Link | Quote
"My name is none of your concer and the reason you have never seen me before is because I just arrived here with the Lady Artemis."

*He grabs another slice of cheese and bread and takes a bite of the cheese*

"Now the question is who are you to and why are you so intrested in me?"
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3792 days
Last activity: 4496 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:17 PM Link | Quote
*The brunett smiles at him and speak* "Oh, so you came with Artemis. So your the heroes she has gathered. I assume all those others are also part of the group." *the raven haired one steps forward* "Oh yes, have you seen the elf, quite the looker. I would to meet her."
*the brunett* "As for why yo interest us...you just do."
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 5726 days
Last activity: 4685 days
Posted on 03-03-05 12:20 PM Link | Quote
"That is not a very good answer, but yes I'm part of the group of adventures. Well is there anything you can tell me about this place or Lady Artemis?"
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 4431 days
Last activity: 3947 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:29 PM Link | Quote
Kasai turns to the priest. "I merely wanted to make an offering or a prayer to this diety. I came with the Lady Artemis and I figured any extra help with what we're going to do soon couldn't hurt.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 5181 days
Last activity: 4640 days
Posted on 03-03-05 02:37 PM Link | Quote
Avron mounted Farn. Settling into his saddle he looked around the dark courtyard. For a moment he looked at the two dark statues. For some reason there was something imposing about them. Shaking his head he looses the feeling. Looking at Elara he says "Thank you for coming along. I hope I didn't pull you away from anything important." He Starts Farn out the courtyard. Looking around he takes in the sights of the city. As they leave the castle grounds Avron saw a drow, and moon elf walking hand in hand. Avron watched them as they past. "Strange, but for some reason... It doesn’t feel strange..." He said more to himself than anyone else. Looking you as Elara he asks "Does that make sense?"
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3792 days
Last activity: 4496 days
Posted on 03-03-05 09:44 PM Link | Quote
*Cryus, the two women turns to him and then to eachother. The raven haired turns back to him* "Well, we know a lot about her and this kingdom, just about everything really, however, information doesn't come free."

*Kasai, the priest smiles* "Ah, so you are the one's Artemis has choosen. She is in the temple as we speak talking with out High Priest. As for what we can help with, well we will do what we can as well as pray to Helm himself for success in your mission."

*Avron and Elara, as you ride threw the city, you do indeed see a migling of many races, all living in harmony. Everyone seems very friendly, some even waving at you gusy for no apperant reason other than to be friendly. As you pass what smells like a bakery, you see an old gnomish woman come out* "Ah, some new faces. Always good to see some new young faces around here. Please, take some fresh baked bread, I made more than enough for the day's sales today." *she holds up a basket of resh bread, the aroma of is almost making you want to swoon.*
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 119 days
Last activity: 119 days
Posted on 03-03-05 10:52 PM Link | Quote
"I know what you mean... but it is refreshing in a way."

*As the Gnome woman offers the basket of bread Elara cannot help but smile. She felt a slight twinge of sadness as memories of her home came to mind, but she hid it well. Taking the basket she inclined her head to the baker woman*

"Thank you very much, you are too kind."
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 5726 days
Last activity: 4685 days
Posted on 03-04-05 09:41 AM Link | Quote
"Oh.... and what price would that be?" *Cryus says to the raven haired one*

Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 4431 days
Last activity: 3947 days
Posted on 03-04-05 05:35 PM Link | Quote
Kasai looks at the priest. "Could you take me to Artemis? It's not too important right this minute but I would like to speak to her if at all possible before she retires for the night."
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3792 days
Last activity: 4496 days
Posted on 03-04-05 10:04 PM Link | Quote
*Elara and Avron, the gnome woman nods* "Your welcome. Please, enjoy, if you excuse me, I have a shop to attend." *she makes her way back into the shop*

*Cryus, the two woman look at eachother and then back at him and in unison* "What is it worth to you?"

*Kasai, the priest shakes his head* "I'm afraid you'll have you wait till she is done with Lord Pel. Nobody is allowed to disturbed them." *at that momment you hear Artemis's voice, but slightly muffled before a door. You also hear a man's voice. You can't make out what they are saying, but you can tell they ar arguing.*
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 4431 days
Last activity: 3947 days
Posted on 03-04-05 10:30 PM Link | Quote
Kasai brushes past the priest towards the sound of the voices his hand going ot his sword just in case he needs it. He stops outside the door to listen hoping to get an idea what they're arguing about.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 3792 days
Last activity: 4496 days
Posted on 03-04-05 10:55 PM Link | Quote
*Before Kasai even get close to the door the priest lays a hand on his shoulder* "It's nothing to be alarmed about. Lord Pel and her majesty are old friends. They are probably arguin about this mission she is going on."
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 4431 days
Last activity: 3947 days
Posted on 03-04-05 11:04 PM Link | Quote
Kasai nods and lets go of the hilt of the large sword strapped across his back. He shrugs. "You're right. Not my place anyway. She only hired me to kill demons not help with civil disputes."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 5181 days
Last activity: 4640 days
Posted on 03-04-05 11:45 PM Link | Quote
Avron takes a piece of the bread. For a moment he just looks at it, but his eyes seemed far away. After a prolonged moment Avron closes his eyes and holds the bread close to his nose. Taking a deep breath he inhaled the scent. Opening his eyes again he smiles down at the old gnome. "Thank you good lady." He says quietly, and very sincerely. Then nudged Farn to continue his walk. As they move off Avron looks down at the bread and smiles again. Looking up he didn't see anything odd about this place at all. The whole city for a moment seemed right.

For a time he was quiet then he let his smile fade, and his face resumed it's normal grim expression. Looking up at Elara he said "That was a really nice thing..." Then brought the bread up to his lips and bit into it.
Abazaba

Merchant








Since: 02-08-05
From: Long Beach, CA

Since last post: 6321 days
Last activity: 5481 days
Posted on 03-05-05 06:26 AM Link | Quote
*Walks up behind Kasai* Looks to the priest. "Is Lady Artemis in there? I wish to speak to here. If it is to much trouble before she leaves on the mission." *looks over to Kasai* "You must also be here for Lady Artemis. Are you part of the mission?" *Bow slightly* Sorry my name is Etsu Matsuya. I am to also accompany Lady Artemis on this mission. Though I was informed to come here seeing as I missed the party."


Still dressed in his party costume which was a full white robe with hood. The spell of course was not on since he couldn't hold the spell that long without extream consintration. *looks down to realize he is still wearing his costume* "Oh sorry I am still wearing my costume and my spell isn't even on. *Chants for a second, then it apears as if the robe disapears and what is left is Etsu standing on fire* "Ok good the spell still works" *Removes the robe. In what apears to be him taking off the fire and then chanting and the fire and robe disapearing in a small poof of grey smoke. Continues to politely look at both Kasai and the priest waiting for either of them to reply*


(Last edited by Abazaba on 05-20-05 08:42 PM)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Behind the Mask |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.205 seconds.
0.043