New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
|Register | Login|
| Active users
| Last Posts
| IRC Chat
| Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
|0 users currently in Anime Lounge.|
|I should definitely update here.
1) Clannad/Clannad After Story. Definitely the most beautiful anime I've ever watched, very touching and emotional on every scale. Remembering some parts of it actually make me start to cry
2) Kanon. I don't remember a lot from it since I watched it so long ago, but I definitely know that this was one.
3) Gurren Lagann. Still one of the top ones, just set to number 3 now.
|Nah, "That" episode of Gurren Lagann just pissed me off. Then again I was drinking hardcore that night so no surprise there!|
|Number one is definitely Gurren Lagann.
I'm not sure about any other ones, though. I think FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood was one, due to Maes Hughes. Other than those two, I don't really think there are any others.
|Wonder how I missed this thread. Welp, time to spill the beans!
First of all. Fuck you. This anime was actually pretty damn good and the ending had me in tears. Not gonna spoil anything, but the nerd in me wanted that avatar to get up and kick some fucking ass. If you read the manga; watch the anime and you know what I mean.
FUCK. YOU. I found this beautiful. Evangelion 2.0
I don't want to explain why I cried. But I did cry hard. Damn hard
Not anime. But it made me cry. Really fucking hard. Not just manly. But...I cried like a god damn pussy ok?
If you have a problem then fuck you.
I cried on a videogame. Screw you.
|Air got to me as well. I still need to see Wolf's Rain.|
Originally posted by Katana
The was the first legitimate anime that I watched all the time. Also the first anime I ever bought the DVD set of. Surprisingly, I only really watched Muyo and some of universe though.
|Not many made me cry, to tell you the truth. But I also haven't seen many. Just what was available on Toonami on Cartoon Network, then I found a few more, but yeah...I heard the anime like Air, Clannad, Kanon, heard they were sad, haven't gotten to them yet.
But, one that I can remember specifically...and the thing is, I don't cry. Not because I'm manly. When I get "emotional" I get this terrible knot in my throat and I just feel really really sad. So, I wish I could just cry and that's it. XD
The closest I've ever gotten to that...The first Tenchi Muyo movie, Tenchi In Love. I dunno how into Tenchi anyone got, I only watched it on Toonami, but I saw enough to know he lost his mom when he was real little (They let you know this in the description, so it's not really a spoiler) but in the first movie, they go back to the past and meet his mother, things happen, and you're like "Oh...THAT'S why she got sick...d'awwww...." yeah, the whole kid losing parent/parent losing kid, one of the only things that get to my cold, cold heart. Lmao.
Originally posted by Elara
Clannad After Story did make me cry too. But not as much as my top three did. I don't want to run into that anime again.
|I always thought manly tears were the ones you did you know what with...|
Originally posted by True Flight
Yes. Yes times 100!
|WOW... with the way my hair is cut... I should be called Mike, because I've cried manly tears a lot then. XD|
|Something along those lines.|
|what are manly tears? Are those to tears you get when playing katamari damacy and you finally impress the King?|
Originally posted by Xeu
Oh God, that reminds me... Halfway through Gurren Lagann... Manliest tears I've ever shed!
|Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Those are the only ones really. Manly tears.
|1. The "Ef" series. Ef - a tale of memories and the sequel ef - a tale of melodies.
2. Kanon, surprisingly. Clannad and Air didn't effect me as much.
3. Clannad, probably. I feel like I'm forgetting something.
|So far only Clannad After Story has gotten me to cry. So messed up.|
|1. Bokurano: Almost every goddamn episode.
2. Barefoot Gen: A story about a Japanese boy and his life before, during and after the Hiroshima bomb was dropped.
3. Now and Then, Here and There: Human nature can be very fucked up.
|Lord Vulkas Mormonus
|I haven't actually cried per se, but I'll post the ones that probably effected me the most emotionally.
1. Wolf's Rain, an anime I could only describe as beautiful in every way, and the ending was probably one of the most emotional ones I've ever seen.
2. Ginga Densetsu Weed: This was actually just an anime about dog packs in the Alps, and pretty much every episode had some sort of heart wrenching conclusion. Besides that, it was also pretty much full of epic fights, sometimes lasting a good three episodes.
3. Trigun: Say what you want, that ending was freaking emotional. I was barely able to keep control of myself when Vash decided to go after Knives.
|1. Wolf's Rain
*WHY? Because I couldn't stand watching someone lose all his friends in the last two episodes. O_o I mean it was saddening and I actually cried. It ended beautifully though.
2. Last Exile
*WHY? It was beautiful. Just the series itself made me cry to tears. I miss having all the dvds though. V_V
3. KIBA/ 7 GHOSTS
*I don't know why but watching a friends fight friends really get to me. I loved the series, both of them. They are fascinating to watch.
Now it's your turn.