New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 66877531
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
06-21-18 09:30 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Crystal Shards | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
venomouslobster

Scarfy








Since: 05-03-05
From: california (knows how to party)

Since last post: 3982 days
Last activity: 3231 days
Posted on 12-10-06 05:46 AM Link | Quote
oh yes...those..90 seconds ago

*john sighs and opens his case....feeling inside....and is suddenly suprised at the electrical output it immediatly started reading on his "vision" upon its opening*

"merry christmas me! a powerful computer!"

* very powerful indeed....more powerful than any he had access to previously...very nice... his long, emaciated hands played over the sensor pads, patching into the securty system in a matter of pulses of his mind*

"i am going to play the surveilance footage on the conference screen each in their own window"

*punches it in now...as he plugs his own audio system into the sensor arrays of the respectives sectors*
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2745 days
Last activity: 2262 days
Posted on 12-11-06 09:05 PM Link | Quote
John suddenly get's an influx of information, far too much for even him to process
as his networked system starts bringing readings from all over the complex and
the city at large. (I'll PM you later with details and info on how that's gonna work)

On the screen several images pop up showing the various squad members and the
halls of the facility. One screen is obscured by smoke but within it forms can be
seen moving about.

"Marin, Donavan, you've got targets ahead," Merith says into her mike. "Unknown
number, intent, and species. Proceed with caution. If things start to get hair pull
out and we'll let Gaius hose the hallway."

"Keel set up the rifle and see if the infra red on the scope can give you anything."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 9 days
Last activity: 9 days
Posted on 12-14-06 07:45 PM Link | Quote
*Marin lifted her wrist communicator to her mouth and spoke quietly*

"Got it."

*Moving ahead of Donovan slightly she peaked around the corner into a smoke-filled hall, squinting to make out details of the intruders*

((I will stop here just in case you want to give me details on what I see))
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2745 days
Last activity: 2262 days
Posted on 12-16-06 09:23 PM Link | Quote
The corner leads to a short hallway and, as the markings on the wall indicate, the
door leading into the Level Three Weapons Development Lab. Quite suddenly three
small figures burst from the smoke, children, and they tear down the hallway past
Marin and Donavan and on down the corridor.

(it's a T intersection, they ran from the left part of the T to the right part past you
standing in the middle.)

Marin notices on the little girl as she runs by a large, red number three tattooed on
her right cheek.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 9 days
Last activity: 9 days
Posted on 12-17-06 07:21 PM Link | Quote
"What the fuck...? They're children." *Marin spoke into her communicator*

*Not sure what was going on, Marin continued down the corridor, one hand holding a dagger. She assumed Donovan was following her, though much like her own footsteps, she couldn't hear his.*
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2745 days
Last activity: 2262 days
Posted on 12-17-06 07:49 PM Link | Quote
"Marin what the hell's going on?" Merith shouted into her mike. "Three hostiles
heading away from you down the south corridor. They're heading for the ventilation
shafts."

"Gaius, grab the minigun and book for the south east corner on your level," she
says. "Keel, just hold tight, I don't know that there'll be a whole lot for you to do
here. Too confined a space..."

She pauses for a moment in thought. "Belay that, make your way to the roof and set up on the South East Corner, keep a line of site on the ventilation exit at the base of the building."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 9 days
Last activity: 9 days
Posted on 12-17-06 11:05 PM Link | Quote
"Hostiles? Those were fucking children! Besides, they had to have gotten in here somehow and sealing that is a higher priority at the moment, as is clearing the hall of smoke."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3495 days
Last activity: 2954 days
Posted on 12-18-06 05:02 AM Link | Quote
"Let's grab them. Then we can sort out the smoke, and any holes" Donavan says and goes after the children, running as quiet as a shadow.

Opting not to draw a weapon he hoped to just simply grab them, and hold them down until they can be restrained in a more suitable way. He also hoped to catch them before they entered the ventilation. In such a tight space his size would be too much of a hindrance.
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2745 days
Last activity: 2262 days
Posted on 12-18-06 09:05 PM Link | Quote
"God damnit Marin, you've been given a direct order by a superior officer. Catch the
hostiles and do it double quick or I'll have your ass in a sling so fast you'll think
you're back at week 1 of basic!" Merith screamed into her wrist mike snapping
John out of the semi trance he'd fallen into from his new computer system.

"Donavan if she becomes a liability put her down."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 9 days
Last activity: 9 days
Posted on 12-18-06 11:05 PM Link | Quote
"... Yes. ma'am."

*Marin turned and headed back down the hall, running full speed she leaped past Donovan and tackled the girl with the tattoo. Not hard, but taking her to the ground*

"I won't have to hurt you if you cooperate! What is your name and why are you here?!"
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2745 days
Last activity: 2262 days
Posted on 12-20-06 12:29 AM Link | Quote
The girl shouted inarticulately and her elbow lashed back catching Marin solidly
across the cheek. Squirming free she jumped up and sprinted after the two boys.

The three of them reached a corner and ducked around it moving fast down the
deserted corridors.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3495 days
Last activity: 2954 days
Posted on 12-20-06 09:57 PM Link | Quote
Donavan slows down a step or two, and stoops to lift Marin to her feet. And he was off again. Around the corner, and after the children. Running up behind them he does a sliding tackle into the center of the group, kicking out his legs to catch all the running feet, and trip them. In hopes that Marin was right behind him to jump on the so that the two of them would be able to subdue the children.
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2745 days
Last activity: 2262 days
Posted on 12-20-06 10:32 PM Link | Quote
The lead boy glances back, and Donavan catches a glimpse of a red "1" tattooed
on his right cheek. "Up," he shouts and as Donavan slides through all three
children jump into the air so that he slides under them.

They hit the ground running and are off down the halls again. The first boy dives to
the floor 100 feet down the hall and rips a small vent off the wall, the next boy and
the girl drop to the floor, sliding through the opening without missing a beat and the
first boy immediately followed after.

The vent is a bit small for Donavan to fit through but Marin might be able to with a
bit of effort.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 9 days
Last activity: 9 days
Posted on 12-20-06 10:35 PM Link | Quote
"Bloody hell..."

*Marin holds a pistol in her hands and crawls into the space... it will be a lot harder for them to run if she shoots them in the knee or something*
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2745 days
Last activity: 2262 days
Posted on 12-20-06 10:49 PM Link | Quote
The children have already vanished somewhere into the maze of the ventilation
system. Marin can hear them vaguely off somewhere in the ducts but can't
pinpoint exactly which direction they went.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3495 days
Last activity: 2954 days
Posted on 12-20-06 10:55 PM Link | Quote
Poping off the floor Donavan hurries to Marin's side. Looking into the vent he speaks into his wrist. "John, can you see which way these vents run, and which way are they going? We can try and cut them off."
venomouslobster

Scarfy








Since: 05-03-05
From: california (knows how to party)

Since last post: 3982 days
Last activity: 3231 days
Posted on 12-22-06 06:20 AM Link | Quote
"why yes donovan, yes i can because i am your magic talking wrist...put a watch on me!"

*shuts down all the locks on the ventilation system*

"they are going nowhere, unless the children can bore through steel, which if merith has her panties in such a bunch that she threatened to have you kill Marin cause she wouldnt murder em over, well all i gotta say is they better be able to at least bore through steel"
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3495 days
Last activity: 2954 days
Posted on 12-24-06 04:58 PM Link | Quote
OOC:
Originally posted by venomouslobster
"why yes donovan, yes i can because i am your magic talking wrist...put a watch on me!"



WTH? Was your character being sarcastic? Or are you being obtuse?

Donavan looks at Marin. "Well, if you pull them out I'll tie them down."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 9 days
Last activity: 9 days
Posted on 12-24-06 07:43 PM Link | Quote
"I can try my best... guess I better leave these here just in case."

*Marin hands her weapons to Donovan*

"I don't want to risk them getting their hands on any of that while grappling in there. Wish me luck."

*Marin crawls deeper down the shaft, silently hunting for the renegade children*
Makura









Since: 01-22-05
From: The restaurant at the end of the universe....

Since last post: 3542 days
Last activity: 2807 days
Posted on 12-25-06 03:15 PM Link | Quote
Keel wipes the sweat from his brow, and makes his way to roof. He sprints there, and once reaching his destination sets up post. He crouches and starts to unload the heavy case. He mounts the gun on his shoulder and stares through the scope at the distant ventilation covers. He thinks to himself..."I don't want to shoot a kid".

(OOC: I'll edit a better description of the gun once I get it)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Crystal Shards |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.141 seconds.