New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 66735057
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
06-17-18 05:42 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3853 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 09-13-07 01:35 AM Link | Quote
Lexa turns her gaze away at Elemental's actions, saying simply, "If anyone suspects our car...a little illusion will help through them off...." She shifts to the side and then turns to look at the others behind her. Her side is no longer bleeding or looking very bad...elves healed nicely, not much faster then humans though.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3761 days
Last activity: 3751 days
Posted on 09-13-07 03:27 AM Link | Quote
“Illusions wont stop GPS, we need to get rid of this car” Kadife says glancing out the back window as if to watch his back.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 552 days
Last activity: 537 days
Posted on 09-13-07 01:34 PM Link | Quote
Breeze looked out the rear veiw mirror. "Uh... can anyone pop tires from a distance?" She asked. "Because this car has been tailing me for the past five minutes."
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3781 days
Last activity: 3752 days
Posted on 09-13-07 07:00 PM Link | Quote
*Elemental closes his eyes, and allows his focus to flow into the ground. A series of stone spikes sprout from the asphault in front of the other car's tires, then pull back into the ground after it passes. The left side tires explode, rubber flying as it cuts sharply to one side, and plows into a lamp post. Two men step out and draw silenced pistols from their jackets. The take aim and fire at the car.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3853 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 09-14-07 12:21 AM Link | Quote
Lexa hears the gunshots and turns around, "dont stop driving..keep in a staight line Breeze" she calls up to her. SHe closes her eyes and begins to weave an illusion that will make it seem as if this car isn't there, but three cars of different make and color are in its place, hopefully confusing whoever is shooting at them, and too throw off other potential followers. The car they are in hidden within the illusion as she cast the illusion.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3866 days
Posted on 09-14-07 01:08 AM Link | Quote
*Bob turns around pulling out his Desert Eagle. Notices that they people quickly fade into the horizon. He holsters his gun.*

"We should change the road we are on. It is a very good thing that government vechiles are bullet-proof. That could have ended badly."

*Bob hears a ticking sound start*

"There is a bomb attached to the Vechicle"
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3761 days
Last activity: 3751 days
Posted on 09-14-07 05:02 PM Link | Quote
“Not Good!” Kadife begins rummaging around looking for the source of the ticking. “I recommend we pull over, NOW!” Kadife becomes more frantic. “these people are just wont give up!”
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 552 days
Last activity: 537 days
Posted on 09-14-07 06:19 PM Link | Quote
Breeze looked at Kadife. "What do you want me to do? Stop and we get turned into swiss cheese because of bullets fired at us or stop at the next car dealership WHICH SO HAPPENS to be around the next corner."
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3761 days
Last activity: 3751 days
Posted on 09-14-07 10:03 PM Link | Quote
“Well personally I’m in favor of the nearest Dealership, but there is a BOMB ON THE CAR!” Kadife yells! Its get out and take our chances and possibly get turned in to Swiss cheese as you have so kindly pointed out, or we roast like chickens on a spit when this thing blows!” Kadife is now looking vary nervus.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3781 days
Last activity: 3752 days
Posted on 09-14-07 11:59 PM Link | Quote
Step on it. When we get there grab the guy in the trunk and get as far from thing thing as we can.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 552 days
Last activity: 537 days
Posted on 09-15-07 12:45 AM Link | Quote
Breeze nods as she speeds around the next corner. She blinks as she maneuvers the vehicle into the dealer ship. "I say.... van." She said pointing to a white van. "It doesn't stick out."
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3781 days
Last activity: 3752 days
Posted on 09-15-07 12:49 AM Link | Quote
Sounds good. Kadife give me a hand with this guy, Breeze, get the guy out of the trunk, Pulp Find another van it's going where that one is. Illusia keep them distracted. And get away from this car.

*Andraele kicks the door open, and pulls himself out of the car, and half lifts the scientist.*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3761 days
Last activity: 3751 days
Posted on 09-15-07 01:02 AM Link | Quote
Kadife bounces out of the car, drawing his sword at the same time. He slashes the trunk door off, grabs the captive black knight and lunges for the van as fast as he can. He mutters “running, running, running, running.” As he moves
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3853 days
Last activity: 3763 days
Posted on 09-15-07 03:23 AM Link | Quote
Lexa leaps out and stands a fair enough distance from the car they were just in. She begins an illusion that will make it appear as if they all ran down the street, hopefully to draw the chasers that way, covering up their actions here. She also makes sure other on-lookers think all of them are a bunch of car dealers making deals...rather then heisting a car. Holding both illusions, she goes into a slight trance to keep focus and stands off away from everyone waiting....

A fake group of all of them start running down the street away from where they really stand..the illusion solid and real-like.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3866 days
Posted on 09-15-07 09:16 AM Link | Quote
PulP takes off in another direction away from the illusion and runs a couple of blocks and sees a van close enough to the one about to be stolen. He runs up to it pulls on the door handle and is surprised to find it unlocked. He hopes in messes with a few wires and the engine starts. He drives the van back to the dealership gets out and removes the tags. Just then the bomb explodes.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 552 days
Last activity: 537 days
Posted on 09-15-07 07:41 PM Link | Quote
Just as the car exploded Breeze jumps in the van shoving who ever was in her driver's seat out of the seat. "Mine..." She said with a smirk.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3866 days
Posted on 09-15-07 07:58 PM Link | Quote
Bob throws the useless tags in the back of the other van
"Well that takes care of the hole doing something with the car issue now we just need to get out of here before someone comes to invesigate. SHOTGUN."
Climbs into the front passenger seat.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 552 days
Last activity: 537 days
Posted on 09-15-07 08:00 PM Link | Quote
She looked around to see if everyone was alright. "Hurry and get in...." She checked for people who were injured as she looked around.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3866 days
Posted on 09-15-07 08:03 PM Link | Quote
Looks around to see where everyone went to and sees them crawling out from behind various object that shielded them from the blast
"Hurry up. the some one would have called the cops by now."
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3781 days
Last activity: 3752 days
Posted on 09-15-07 09:51 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele sets the scientist in the middle of the van between all of the seats and removes the bandages hold the two together. Moving to several other cars he slashes open the fuel tanks, fuel spilling onto the ground. With a thought, a jet of flame shot from the burning wreckage to the fuel pooling around the other cars. Several more explosions go off as he gets into the van.*

Is everyone in?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.156 seconds.