New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 66841271
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
06-20-18 10:48 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3893 days
Last activity: 3870 days
Posted on 09-06-07 03:02 PM Link | Quote
"With pleasure" Bob then leaps at the last remaining black knight at with his free hand grabs his throat and crushes it and drops the limp body to the floor. Bob turns to Kadife "Lets move then mabye there is still time to help someone" Bob takes off jogging(Due to Bob's strength his running is faster then normal because of the fact that it uses his muscles)
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 556 days
Last activity: 540 days
Posted on 09-06-07 03:12 PM Link | Quote
Just then from behind Andrael a loud clang was heard. Breeze was right behind Elemental holding the metal rods in an X. Breeze had caught a black knight with a dagger. "Sorry," she said looking back at Elemental. "It's too bad you got hurt in the making, but we got you covered... we're here for you." She smirked as she kicked the black knight to the ground and jumped on him breaking his neck. "Okay..." She said with her back against Elemental's. "My name is Alycia..." she said with a smile. "I give my real name to those I trust."
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3764 days
Last activity: 3755 days
Posted on 09-06-07 04:07 PM Link | Quote
Kadife runs at his normal speed along side of Bob. “Hey over there!” Kadife shouts as he points to down a short hall and door marked stairs. “We should go up to the next floor. I bet that is where the main betel is,” Kadife changes direction and heads for the stair well but slower so as Bob can keep up with the sudden change in direction.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3785 days
Last activity: 3756 days
Posted on 09-06-07 06:32 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele's right hand closes, forming another Wind Lance. He throws this one in Alycia's direction, the Lance causes just the slightest breeze as it passes over her shoulder and into the eye of another Shadow Knight he had come up behind her, bits of skull and brain spattering against the wall as half of his head explodes.*

I won't let that trust be ill placed.

*He pauses for a moment.*

I've been thinking, this attack was to well timed to have been coincidence, they knew this base was here, why wait until now to destroy it, when the four of you had just arrived here? The only explanation that makes sense is that it was what they were waiting for.

*Another explosion sounds down the hall and down a level, much closer than the previous one, and Andraele looks back down the hall in the direction he came from.*

Shit, that must have been the computer mainframe.

*He looks to Breeze.*

We should go, they just blew up what I was heading back for. Are the others going to the parking garage?
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3764 days
Last activity: 3755 days
Posted on 09-06-07 09:12 PM Link | Quote
The floor rumbles with the latest explosion “the strikes are becoming more frequent now! We should grab the first survivors we see and run for the parking garage. I think it is way over are head now! Lets save some lives and get out!” Kadife yells before fling the stair well door open.


(Last edited by Amudaus on 09-07-07 02:15 AM)
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3856 days
Last activity: 3766 days
Posted on 09-06-07 10:44 PM Link | Quote
Lexa followed Breeze, stopping briefly to take down a shadow knight that had snuck in behind them. It was a quick attack, and soon enough she ran around the corner to join Breeze and ELemental.

She turned the corner, her black fur making her blend quite well, her golden eyes looking from Breeze to Elemental, then to the dead shadow knights around. Her tail swishes, her sharp claws still out. Her ear twitches, a shadow knight comes up behind the other two suddenly. With one great leap, she slams into the enemies chest with her huge front paws and knocks him to the floor. With one bite of her massive jaw, she breaks his neck fully.

She moves off the dead shadow knight and looks to her teammates, "I'm going with you two" she speaks suddenly, her voice soft.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3893 days
Last activity: 3870 days
Posted on 09-06-07 11:51 PM Link | Quote
"Agreed" Bob yells he then swoops to a fallen graud on the floor and seesthis one is not breathing and moves on to the next on. After five Bob stands up and says "I think that they have all been killed in here. Lets go to the parking garage now" Bob takes of towards the parking garage sadden to see so many of the grauds dead. while running down the hall he spots one graud still breathing and swoops him up and contuines running
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3764 days
Last activity: 3755 days
Posted on 09-07-07 07:14 PM Link | Quote
On the way back Kadife notices a scientist propped up agents the wall, he is bleeding from the abdomen at first glance the wound appears to be light although the man had already lost a lot of blood. Kadife scups him up as he runs to the parking Garage.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3893 days
Last activity: 3870 days
Posted on 09-08-07 12:14 PM Link | Quote
Bob enters the parking garage and sees the level that he is on is completely empty "I hope that the others show up soon" Bob sets the guard down and starts tending to his wonds by ripping a cloth strip and bindding a turnicate aroud the guards leg
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3785 days
Last activity: 3756 days
Posted on 09-08-07 02:36 PM Link | Quote
*As Pulp begins to bandage the guards wound, he notices that the blood has stopped flowing, not because the wound has sealed, but because the guards heart no longer beats, on closer inspection the wound was deeper than expected, and had severed the main artery in his leg.*
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3893 days
Last activity: 3870 days
Posted on 09-08-07 03:05 PM Link | Quote
"DAMN" Bob tries to revive the heart beat of the dead guard but is not succesful. He then turns to Kadife "How is he doing??" Hopeing that someone survies.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3785 days
Last activity: 3756 days
Posted on 09-09-07 07:53 PM Link | Quote
I'll take that as a no. Come on, we need to get out of here.

*Andraele glances around, then settles on a direction and begins to move, the faintest limp in his left leg. Turning a corner, he heads up a flight of stairs towards the garage, and their only chance to get out of the facility before they got themselves killed.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3856 days
Last activity: 3766 days
Posted on 09-09-07 08:37 PM Link | Quote
Still in her animal form, Lexa moves with Andraele and Breeze. She notices the limp in Andraele and looks up at him, "want a ride?" Her voice softer due to her animal form. Her tail swishes and her golden eyes shine in the low lighting, movements silent due to her big paws.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 556 days
Last activity: 540 days
Posted on 09-09-07 08:41 PM Link | Quote
(( Sorry been at drill))

Breeze shook her head and looked at Elemental. She looked at his leg and sighed. "It's too bad you aren't a fast healer like me." Breeze felt it was her fault she didn't get to him sooner.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3785 days
Last activity: 3756 days
Posted on 09-09-07 11:56 PM Link | Quote
OOC: No problem.

IC:

*Andraele glances at Lexa.*

No thanks, I've had worse, but thanks for the offer. It's not too much farther.

*They reach the parking garage without running into any more of the Shadow Knight Soldiers, passing many dead, researchers, guards, and shadow knights, that litter the hall. Steping out into it, Andraele looks around, spotting Kadife and Bob, he starts to walk in that direction. The squealing of the tires on an old four wheeled pickup truck covered the sound of a silenced automatic rifle. Three bullets hammer into Elementals left arm and shoulder and throw him to the ground.*

DAMN! Today just ain't my day is it!?
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3856 days
Last activity: 3766 days
Posted on 09-10-07 12:05 AM Link | Quote
Lexa is right behind him as this happens and flattens to the ground, but a bit too late. Another stray bullet catches her side, grazing along the black fur. It isn't deep, but it is painful and bleeds. She lets out a loud growl, and feels her body trying to change back due to the pain lancing through her now from the wound.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3893 days
Last activity: 3870 days
Posted on 09-10-07 12:17 AM Link | Quote
Bob drops to the ground the rest of the way from his kneeling position but two bullets smash into his right shoulder. Crusing Bob rolls over and spot the car zooming towards them then leaps at the front of the car smashing the engine with his left hand.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3785 days
Last activity: 3756 days
Posted on 09-10-07 01:32 AM Link | Quote
*Bob's fist slams into the hood of the pickup, driving clear into the engine block and causing the car to jolt to a stop. The rifleman in the bed hurtles over Bob's head to slam into a nearby column with the sound of breaking bone and a scream of pain. The driver lays slumped against the stearing wheel, blood flowing from a large gash in his temple, obviously unconsious.*


(Last edited by Dirk Ralthar on 09-10-07 04:33 AM)
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3856 days
Last activity: 3766 days
Posted on 09-10-07 01:39 AM Link | Quote
Lexa stood, shifting back into her normal form as she moved. Her hair back to platinum, eyes a dark purple, wearing her jeans and black shirt once more. Her face was a bit pale, her hand over her side which was still bleeding. She gave a small wince when she shifted to take a step forward and said, "can we go now" between gritted teeth.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3764 days
Last activity: 3755 days
Posted on 09-10-07 02:32 AM Link | Quote
Kadie finds a quiet place and begins to banged the scientist wounds with shreds of cloth from his clothes. “this guys lost a lot of bold! He needs medical attention!” as kadife says this he winces and grabs his side. The adrenalin in his system was now waring off and he feels the sharp pain that can only be a cracked rib. “lets just get out of hear!” kadife yells.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.138 seconds.