New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 68523794
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
08-16-18 10:02 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3821 days
Last activity: 3811 days
Posted on 09-20-07 01:50 AM Link | Quote
“Pull over let them pass. That’s what I advise. Besides they wouldn’t have ambulances and fier trucks if they where tiring to stop us.” Kadife says comely, “just blend in like everyone else” kadife looks at Elemental and moves over to examine him.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3913 days
Last activity: 3823 days
Posted on 09-20-07 02:34 AM Link | Quote
Lexa sighs, "Another illusion coming up...." She makes an illusion so that the van looks like it heads forward still as she says to Breeze, "turn down this alley..we'll get out and foot it...no one will suspect us...I will make it look like our van continued straight and this one will be unseen" She glances down to Elemental, "And I can turn into a tiger and carry Elemental much easier, allow me to take him since he is still out, you and the others can walk...." Again, her as a tiger with Elemental would be hidden in an illusion.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 613 days
Last activity: 597 days
Posted on 09-20-07 11:30 AM Link | Quote
She looked at Lexa. "Okay, but don't over work yourself," she said pulling into the alley. Breeze turned around. "If we can foot it, how far would that be?"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3913 days
Last activity: 3823 days
Posted on 09-20-07 11:58 AM Link | Quote
Lexa thinks a moment, "Well, hopefully we can make it to just outside the town, where the woods begin..." She glances out the window, "once there...I can make it even harder for anyone to follow and we can set up camp for as long as we need" SHe turns to Breeze, "is it close? I can carry him as long as I need..."
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3950 days
Last activity: 3927 days
Posted on 09-20-07 11:22 PM Link | Quote
"I shall carry this jerk there"
turns to kadife
"Do you need any help?"
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3821 days
Last activity: 3811 days
Posted on 09-21-07 12:24 AM Link | Quote
“I think I can handle both elemental and the scientist. However should we be attacked I cant do anything” Kadife prepares to hoist the scientist on to his back. “Now lets try to fined a place to rest for a while, we need medical attention desperately”.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3913 days
Last activity: 3823 days
Posted on 09-21-07 12:48 AM Link | Quote
Lexa sighs, "We just need to get to the woods, worrying about anythign else will get us caught here in the city." SHe glances up and looks around, "Im going to chnage, put Elemental on my back, I will lead the way...and we should be hidden under a simple illusion...everyone ready?" Her tone serious, strong...they needed to act now.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 613 days
Last activity: 597 days
Posted on 09-21-07 12:35 PM Link | Quote
Breeze nodded. Her eyes turned to Elemental. The note, now gone, what ever was in it, she didn't know. Breeze's eyes thinned because she WANTED to know what was in the note. She looked at Lexa. "Well, let's get this plan rolling."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3913 days
Last activity: 3823 days
Posted on 09-22-07 10:17 PM Link | Quote
Lexa nods and says, "when I change, put Elemental on my back, I will lead the way to the forest...once there, we will be better covered...ok" she looks to Breeze then takes the form of a large tiger in moments, the tranformating appearing like she is surrounded by a black fog swirling around her, then dispelling to reveal the tiger in her place. "
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3950 days
Last activity: 3927 days
Posted on 09-23-07 10:47 PM Link | Quote
*Picks up Elemental and places him gently on Lexa's back*

"Lead the way."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3913 days
Last activity: 3823 days
Posted on 09-25-07 05:55 PM Link | Quote
Lexa shifted, making sure Elemental was secure and gave a soft growl, to let them know to follow. She left the alley at a fairly quick walk, easily carrying Elemental's weight in this form. The illusion was already in place, they wouldn't stand out to anyone looking, but they would need to hurry, she had used so many illusion's today that she was feeling it get to her. They weren't far from the woords, she could sense that..and in the woods it was thick and hard to find things, especially off a trail. With her in the lead, she would find the best path to get 'lost' in the woods where they could camp out for a while and pull themselves together.

((I'm not sure if I said Lexa coudl talk while in animal form, but I'm just going to have it that she cant))
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3950 days
Last activity: 3927 days
Posted on 09-25-07 10:39 PM Link | Quote
*Carring the Death Knight, Pulp follows Lexa*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3821 days
Last activity: 3811 days
Posted on 09-26-07 07:08 PM Link | Quote
As Kadife leaves the car he is sure to grab Elementals wakisahi from the seat where it lay. “I have a feeling he will be wanting this”
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 613 days
Last activity: 597 days
Posted on 09-27-07 12:59 PM Link | Quote
Breeze looked at everyone. "Anyone got an extra weapon for me?" She looked at everyone. The rods she had gained were not going to help if someone came and attacked. "I'll be rear security if I can have a weapon please."
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3950 days
Last activity: 3927 days
Posted on 09-27-07 06:10 PM Link | Quote
Here, just don't lose it.
*Give Breeze his sword*
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 613 days
Last activity: 597 days
Posted on 09-28-07 01:26 AM Link | Quote
Breeze looked at Bob. "I meant..." she held her hands up in a machine gun position. "Gun."
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3950 days
Last activity: 3927 days
Posted on 09-28-07 04:25 PM Link | Quote
Oh. Okay.

*grabs the michine gun that the Death Knight had and gives it to Breeze*

How is that? I also have my Deasert Eagle.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3913 days
Last activity: 3823 days
Posted on 09-28-07 07:19 PM Link | Quote
Lexa glances back at them, having gained a few paces ahead of them...she gives a low growl in her chest then continues onward. She walks silently along, giant paws silencing any noise, as she easily carries Elemental. her eyes forward and ears listening, she moves quickly down the street under the cover of an illusion towards the woods bordering the town only a few blocks away.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3950 days
Last activity: 3927 days
Posted on 09-29-07 10:51 AM Link | Quote
*Bob runs to reach Lexa them follows behiind her*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3821 days
Last activity: 3811 days
Posted on 10-01-07 06:11 PM Link | Quote
Kadife runs behind them as quietly as he can “I personally don’t think that they where after us with fire trucks and ambulances, but I understand not wanting to take chances but I really think we should get to our destination, I don’t know how much longer I can run with a broken rib”. Kadife sounds like he is running out of berth and grunts uncomfterbly between words.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.182 seconds.